Chapter 24

I decided to go about 4 hours outside of Miami to a small town. I didn't really wanna see Austin. I could really care less if he saw my daughters. Kylie started crying. "Baby girl we're almost there.." I said. Kenleigh started crying also. "Fuck it.." I mumbled. I stopped at a gas station. I changed Kenleigh and gave Kylie her Olaf toy. I took Kylie by the hand and Kenleigh, i carried her carrier. I went into the store and got me a pepsi and paid for my gas. I put Kylie and Kenleigh back into the car and pumped gas.

I drove all night. I decided to just stop running from my fears. I got home at 2:45. After 3 stops from kenleigh crying.

I placed Kenleigh into bed. I laid Kylie into my bed after changing her. I took my clothes off and changed into different clothes. I laid in bed. I knew my little 'alarm' would wake me up soon. :(

I was right. Half an hour later, it was 4:00 and Kenleigh was crying. Kylie woke up. "Mommy?" She asked. "go back to sleep." I said. She laid her head back down and went back to sleep. Kenleigh was just crying. So i fixed her a warm bottle and fed her. Oh how i wished i had help. I laid her back down and then i went to bed. It was 4:45.. Seriously? I groaned. I don't want kids for a long time.

The next day Kylie woke me up. "Mommy.." She poked me. "What?" I asked. "I hungry." She said. I nodded and looked at the clock. It was 8:23. I groaned and picked her up.

I fixed her cereal and then went to Kenleighs' room. "Baby girl.." I said. She was looking at the ceiling sucking on her finger. I picked her up and went to the kitchen. She was laying in my arms. "I'm done.." Kylie said. "Okay. Put the bowl in the sink." I said. She nodded. If you all want to know why i name my children with the letter K, my moms name was Katherine, plus my first name starts with a K. And i know that she didn't really care for me well, but she's my mom. I fed Kenleigh and held her in my arms. Kylie walked into the living room and plopped onto the floor.

I got a text from Michele.

From: Michele

Austin is on his way to my house. Do you want to come over?

I miss him a lot. But i don't know. He did just have a daughter..

to: Michele

Sure, i'm on my way.

From: Michele

Austin is bringing someone over..

I changed Kenleigh into her outfit then put her into her carrier. I got Kylie dressed. I got dressed afterwards.

I put Kylie into her booster seat. Kenleigh was asleep in her carrier. I drove over to Michele's.

When i pulled into their driveway i saw a rental car sitting in the driveway. When Kylie saw it was Micheles she opened the door and fell out. I opened my door and ran to her side. "Kylie Grace!" I warned. "don't ever do that again!" I said. She nodded and sniffled. She had blood on her knee. I grabbed her hand and went to the other side of the car. I got Kenleighs' carrier and held it in my other hand. I dropped Kylie's hand at the door and knocked. I grabbed her hand again. Michele opened the door. "Grandma!" Kylie said. "What happened to your knee?" She asked. "I fell." She said. "She fell out of the car.." I said. She nodded. "Theres my other baby!" She cooed. "Where's Austin?" I asked. "In his room.. He brought a girl. And they're dating.." She said. I nodded. I went into the house. Kylie went to the cat laying on the floor and started poking it. I giggled and sat on the couch I took Kenleigh out of her carrier. "Austin! Come down here for a moment.." Michele yelled. It woke Kenleigh up. She started crying. I put her binkie in her mouth. She sniffled. "What Mom?" Austin asked. He came down the stairs. "DADDY." Kylie yelled. "Ky!!!" He said picking her up. He hugged her tightly. "Kendra?" He asked. I smiled a bit. He looked at Kenleigh in my arms. "That's Kenleigh?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He came to me and took her into his arms. His eyes full of joy. "Camila! Come down here!" Austin yelled. A dark headed girl came down the stairs. And i instantly didn't like her..