Chapter 50

Today is mine and Austin's vow renewals. And we are doing them in the Bahamas. We arrived yesterday afternoon. After that only me and Austin are flying to London and Paris for 2 weeks. I decided not to wear a wedding dress because this isn't a wedding. I took a shower and put my robe on.

"Okay, go get in your dress." Michele ushered. I smiled and went back into the bathroom. I put it on along with my sandal anklet. I walked into the room and Michele hugged me. "I'm glad you met my son!" She whispered. I smiled. I turned around to look at my appearance. I didn't want to wear makeup. I only applied lip gloss. "It's time." Michele cooed. I smiled. We are having it at the beach.

Kenleigh walked down first. She was pulling a red wagon holding Kendall and Kennedy. Kylie walked after her. Then i made my way down the lane of lit candles. Austin stood at the end with a white polo button up shirt with the sleeves that are folded to the elbow. His tan shorts looked hot;) He was barefooted. I smiled. He smiled.

"The couple will say their new vows." The preacher man said. "Austin go first." He said. Austin took a deep breath. "Kendra, meeting you was fate, becoming best friends was a choice, but falling in love with you i had no control over. I wouldn't want control over it. Cause' i love you. I don't think i could ever meet someone who compares to you. Your smile makes my heart go insane. Your laugh is crazy, which is why i love it. I loved you yesterday. I love you today. I love you still. Always have.. Always will. I love you Kendra!" Austin finished in tears. I smiled. How can i top that? "Austin, I am the one tying your laces to your Jordan's for the rest of your life. Because i don't want you to fall for anyone else! Before i met you I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. Truthfully i could talk about you all day and all night. And i'd still have a million more to say. But too many words become meaningless. So i'll just leave it at you're the most wonderful person i've ever met. And i cannot imagine my life without you. You are the peanut to my butter. Glaze on my doughnut. Spring in my step. Twinkle in my eye. Blue in my sky. Cherry to my sundae. Flip to my flop. milk to my cookies. The sweet in my dreams. Cheese to my macaroni. Best to my friend. And more importantly, you're the love of my life. And without these things i wouldn't stand it. I want to thank you for loving me through my darkest days. And being paitent with me through thick and thin. I love you Austin Mahone." I said finishing in tears. "I love you too Kendra Mahone!" He said. "Kiss your wife!" The preacher chuckled. Austin wrapped his arm around my waist and stared into my eyes. It was like butterflies were let out in my stomach because in that moment, i knew we were infinite. Time was stopped. I felt like it was just me and Austin in the world. He leaned in and kissed me passionatly. I love this.. forever and always.
~~
This is not over yet! Anyways, thank you all so much! I cannot believe I got 18K readers! All of you mean so much to me!!!