Chapter 76

"Mom, i need a date, for the wedding." Kenleigh groaned. "Pick a date like not to soon, but not to far." I told her. "I want Logan Claire to be here, so she can be my flower girl." She said. "Okay, then your wedding can be in like 7 months. Perfect time to get my size back to the way it was." I laughed. She smiled. "Okay, So maybe May 3rd?" She asked. "Sunday or Saturday?" I asked. "Sunday." She said. "Yeah, just call Cameron." I said. She nodded and dialed his number. She is with me if you didn't know. Lol.
Kenleigh's POV:
I dialed Cameron's number. "Hey baby!" He answered. "Hey babe. Um, me and mom were talking and we decided on May 3rd." I said. "That's 7 months from now." He said. "Yeah. Because i want Logan Claire to be here." I said. "Okay, that's fine by me. When are you coming back?" He asked. "I don't know. I love you though." I said. "I love you too babe. I miss you so much." He said. I smiled. "I know you do, and i miss you too." I said. "Okay, come home already!!" He chuckled. I smiled. "i love you and we can facetime tonight." I said. "Okay. We need to start planning the honeymoon." Cameron said. "Yeah. We will when i get home." I said. "Okay. Bye baby." He said. "I love you big time." I said. "I love you more." He said. I smiled and hung up. "Y'all are the cutest." Mom said. I smiled. "Mom, how was your planning for yours and dad's wedding?" I asked. "Tough. We had 2 kids. And your dad was in between tours. And it was tough. But it the end it was perfect." She said. "How about the night of?" I asked. "Well, we arrived at the hotel and we talked and just went to sleep. We didn't have sex." She giggled. I nodded. "Are you scared?" She asked. i nodded. "You're a virgin?" She asked. "Yeah. I mean me and Cameron almost have done it but i've backed out. And he understands." I said. She nodded. "I guess you'll just have to talk to him about that." She said. i nodded.

Kendra's POV:
"Babe?" Austin asked. "Yea?" I asked. I was folding laundry. "Let's go on a date." he said. "To where?" I giggled. "Um, anywhere!" He said. i nodded. "Okay. We won't have many of these once Logan Claire is here." I said. He nodded. "Be ready in 2 hours." He said. i nodded.