Chapter 90

Last chapter!!!! (:
~~
2 years later: (you'll see)
So, our worst nightmare is happening in front of our eyes. About 3 weeks ago, Logan got sick. She wouldn't stop puking. She was put into the hospital. Doctor Johnson is waiting on the news to come back. Logan sleeps most of the time.

Today Logan got to go home. She's 2. I got a text once we got home.
From: Kenleigh
Me and Cameron want to take everyone to dinner! So be @ olive garden in 1 hour!
XOXO
Cameron and Kenleigh Dallas<3
I told Austin. I got Logan dressed and Kade dressed. I then took a quick shower and redone my makeup and hair. I was wearing skinny jeans, with a mint green shirt with a scarf. I had on wedges. "You look stunning." Austin complimented. "When do i not?" I joked. He chuckled.

"Thanks for dinner baby sis," Kylie said. Kenleigh smiled. "I have good news!" Kendall said. "Same." Kennedy said. "Me too." Kenleigh said. "i do too." Kylie said. I laughed. "Kendall first." I said. "Okay, so i found out that i am gradutating with honors!" She said. I smiled. This is her last year of nursing school. "Congrats!" Everyone said. "Kennedy." I said. "I have a boyfriend!" She said. "Oooh!" I said. "His name is Ben!" She said. i smiled. "My turn!" Kylie said. I nodded. "As we found out last year, i am not allowed to have children.. Well, we looked into adoption! And we fly to California next week to meet our new baby!" She said. I smiled and got up and hugged her. "Congratulations baby girl!" Austin said. "Kenleigh!?" I asked. "Me and Cameron, are expecting!" She said. "OMG MY FIRST GRANDBABY!" I said hugging her tightly. "I am getting two grandbabies! And they're both going to be spoiled!" I said. "No mom!" Kylie groaned. I laughed. I got a phone call. It read: Doctor Johnson.. Uh oh. I excused myself. I walked into the bathroom. "Hello?" I asked. "Is this Kendra?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "We got Logan's results back. I'm sorry to say but......."
~~
THE END!!
IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH LOGAN THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT AND READ THE SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!