Chapter 38

today we're leaving Clearwater. I've had a lot of fun!

6 months later (sorry for gap)
Ever since we got back from that trip it's been so bad here at home. We have been keeping close with Becky. Like on her doctor's appointments. She's having a little girl. I am hoping this isn't Austin's baby. I have my reasons.. Becky is 8 and a half months pregnant.

"Beckys' in labor!" Austin said standing up. "no way." I said. he nodded. I called Michele and she rushed over.

Me and Austin were sitting in the waiting room. "Becky Lopez?" The doctor asked. Me and Austin got up quickly. "She has given birth to a baby girl. Are you Mr. Mahone?" He asked. Austin nodded. "Come with me for a DNA test.." He said. Austin nodded and followed him. "Can i go see her?" I asked. He nodded and gave me her room number. I went into her room. "Hey Beck." i said. "Hi." She said. "hey." i said. "Where's Austin?" She asked. "Um went to get a DNA test.." I said. she nodded. "Have you seen her?" She asked. "No.. Have you found a couple yet?" I asked. "Nope.." She said. I nodded. Austin walked back into the room. "All done." he said. I laughed. "They should know in about 20 minutes." He said. I nodded. "Why aren't you going to keep her?" Austin asked. "I don't have the money.." She said. Austin nodded. "And plus, i am living with my grandma." She said. I felt really bad for her. "Austin Mahone?" The nurse asked. He turned around.. "Your DNA results is back.." She said. Austin nodded. "You're not the father.." She said. Becky looked upset. "I'm sorry." She said. I nodded. "it's okay." I said. She nodded. "We're gonna go." I said. She nodded.

"Are you happy?" I asked Austin. He nodded.

Me and Austin went home. Michele brought the girls home. Kylie went to sleep and Kenleigh was hungry. I fed her and then gave her a bath. I got her to bed. I then finally got to go to bed. "Austin do you even want more kids?" I asked. "Not really. Because we aren't really stable enough. we just got on our feet." He said. "Austin.." I said. "Kendra! I just don't want anymore kids. Because we have two beautiful girls with us!" He said. A tear rolled down my face. "Why are you taking this so hard?" He asked. "Maybe because i'm pregnant again.." I said. I then walked into the bathroom and slid down the door and started crying.