chapter 5

When Ji Qingzhou got up the next morning, he was firmly stuck in Chu Cheng's arms, he had just woken up, he was a little confused, and he looked at Chu Cheng for a while after realizing it, and then he reacted, he wore a book yesterday, dressed into the book Ji Qingzhou, just and Fang Yaoxuan cleared the relationship, and is about to live with Chu Cheng.

Ji Qingzhou finally had time to scold this fucking crossover at this time, why should he choose him? Just because he and the Original Lord are one name? It's too unreliable to choose someone like this! At this time, he could only be glad that he had come through it too early, if he had been one step later, when he had worn it to the time when the original lord and Fang Yaoxuan were living together, then he might as well jump down directly from the window, die early and be overborn, better than being crazy and Fang Yaoxuan, I am stupid, entangled and pestering the body and mind.

Although Ji Qingzhou grew up in a single-parent family and relied on his mother since he was a child, his family conditions are good, so he has always had a good mentality and can maintain a positive and optimistic attitude when things happen. Now that she wears all the clothes, it is not realistic to want to go back, fortunately, her mother married Uncle Li who chased her two years ago, even if there is no self, there is someone who can accompany her to take care of her, which is also a comfort.

Therefore, at present, the most worrying thing is still on your own side.

Ji Qingzhou thought of this and looked up at Chu Cheng, who was still asleep, his good-looking eyebrows were closed, looking handsome and harmless. Ji Qingzhou looked at him, thinking about the only description of Chu Cheng in the book, the family is prominent, young and promising, rich, and what he vaguely feels when he reads the book, Chu Cheng, this person, because he is young, does not like to bend corners and speak directly, but at the same time, it is precisely because he is young and has a relatively straight personality, so he does not like to force others, most of the time, he is very willing to communicate on an equal footing.

Ji Qingzhou recalled his contact with Chu Cheng after he came through yesterday, affirming this, Chu Cheng is indeed quite good at talking, as long as you are willing to communicate with him well.

And Ji Qingzhou felt that he was particularly willing!

Chu Cheng woke up later than Ji Qingzhou, looked at the person in his arms, and was confused for a while before he reacted, Ji Qingzhou refused to pay back, he chose to return the person, so he brought him back and prepared to live together.

He let go of Ji Qingzhou and sat up.

Ji Qingzhou was just afraid of waking him up and upsetting him, so he was not in a hurry to get up, at this moment, chu cheng consciously let go of himself, and sat up with him, asking him, "What do you want to eat?" I'll make some breakfast for both of us."

"No." Chu Cheng said, "Go out to eat, and help you move your home by the way."

"So early?"

Chu Cheng looked up at him, and Ji Qingzhou closed his mouth very sensibly, "The plan of the day lies in the morning, it is better to hurry up early than late, it is better to be early."

Chu Cheng smiled, "You're still quite good at talking."

Ji Qingzhou smiled, what can he do, he is also helpless.

The two of them went to the bathroom to wash up and went downstairs to have breakfast together, and Chu Cheng drove Ji Qingzhou to his house. The original owner's family did not have many things, and there were no valuable items, so Ji Qingzhou just took the clothes and the money saved by the original owner, packed a suitcase, and packed it all.