chapter 50

Ji Qingzhou sat down in his seat, picked up the paper, and folded his hands quickly after the host gave an order.

The host took the script and asked him, "Born as a master, dead as a ghost." Who is this poem written about?"

"Xiang Yu."

"Drinking and singing in the air, flying for whom the male." Who wrote this poem?

"Du Fu."

"What is the dividing line between the eastern and western hemispheres?"

"20 degrees West longitude 160 degrees East longitude."

......

When the time came, the program team shouted to stop. Ji Qingzhou breathed a sigh of relief, leaned back in his chair, and waited for the program team to take stock of his folded stars.

Meng Yuanbai was shocked, he looked at Lian Jingxing, only to feel tired, "What should you little master and disciple do in this variety show?" He should go to the next door to "Answer the Questions". Forty-five questions! Skip three times! Three wrongs! This win rate, if it weren't for the host's delay in reading the questions, I think he could have answered more."

This is true, the biggest feature of Ji Qingzhou's answer is that he is fast, he is almost instinctively answering the question, without thinking about the direct report of the answer, so that in the end the host is worried that the amount of questions is not enough, and even persuade him not to be in a hurry, think more for a while.

However, it is impossible to think more, Ji Qingzhou from the beginning of the school to receive competition training, he kept in mind the essentials of answering the question quickly, he went to school with good character and excellent learning, is the teacher's favorite student, every time in the school, the city, the province, the country of the competition is indispensable to him, over time, he is also used to quick answers, whether it is oral answers or pen answers.

Soon, Ji Qingzhou's score came out, and Meng Yuanbai looked at this score and felt that this was estimated to be the ceiling of this game in the future.

He looked at Lian Jingxing and asked, "Are you really not stressed?" I see that your little master and disciple are coming menacingly.

Lian Jingxing turned his head to look at him, "How can you say anything, when you don't answer the question, you suspect that he is better than Luo Yuxin, and after answering the question, you feel that he is threatening." He shook his head, "Thanks to the fact that he is my brother-in-law, not your brother-in-law, otherwise it must be very miserable." "

Meng Yuanbai reluctantly refuted him twice, only to feel that this newcomer had a bit of a fierce momentum.

Ji Qingzhou was very satisfied with his score and smiled and asked the program team if they could give him these stars.

Luo Yuxin looked at the smile on his face and only tore his false smile apart. He didn't understand what would have developed like this, knowing that things were all in his hands at the beginning, why they all ended up making wedding dresses for Ji Qingzhou.

"Luo Yuxin's face is not very good-looking." Meng Yuanbai sighed, "Your little master and disciple don't know how to restrain a little, he answered the question so fiercely, didn't he hit Luo Yuxin's face?"

"Luo Yuxin chose the game himself, the question he answered, why let others converge for him?" Does the entertainment industry need to converge? The last thing the entertainment industry needs is convergence, convergence every day, what to take to suck powder? How red is it? "

"You're still defending him." Mengyuan Baidao.

Lian Jingxing glanced at Ji Qingzhou and did not speak. For such a disciple who suddenly appeared, even Jingxing itself did not have any feelings, Zhou Chengfeng was a good agent, and Xiyu would definitely not let him only take himself alone, he could understand, so it didn't matter.