chapter 8

Chu Cheng looked at him and chuckled, "How can you be Ma Wencai, I am Ma Wencai or not."

Ji Qingzhou was helpless and looked at him with a dry smile: "That, the same is Brother WenCai, and he is too anxious to fry."

"Probably the spring color of the garden can't be closed, a red apricot out of the wall." Chu Cheng returned to him.

Ji Hongxing: ...

Ji Qingzhou turned his head to look at Fang Yaoxuan and said weakly, "I don't need you to help me pay back the money, chu cheng didn't coerce me, it was my own willingness, really." So, don't you come to me in the future?"

Fang Yaoxuan looked at him, then at Chu Cheng, and always felt that Ji Qingzhou was bitter, otherwise, how could he suddenly leave himself and turn to Chu Cheng's arms, "Xiao Zhou, what are your bitter feelings?" You tell me I can help you."

"I don't have any bitterness," Ji Qingzhou felt that he was still quite insistent, "but you, why are you so desperate to chase me?"

Fang Yaoxuan choked for a moment, of course, he couldn't say that it was because Ji Qingzhou looked too much like Luo Yuxin, he couldn't help but want to use Ji Qingzhou as a stand-in, he could only say, "I like you."

"But I don't like you."

"Before you..."

"I said, that's because you're red, I'm also an actor, I also yearn for red, so looking at you is like watching idols, but, chasing stars, you also know that climbing walls is a common thing, I climbed walls, so I turned the corner to you."

Fang Yaoxuan: "... Who are you climbing? "

Ji Qingzhou pulled Chu Cheng over, "He."

"He's not an actor, he's not an idol!" Fang Yao said angrily, "Xiao Zhou, you are just perfunctory to me, so you can find a decent excuse."

"You don't understand, in my heart, he is my idol."

Chu Cheng raised an eyebrow.

Ji Qingzhou Zhenzhen has a word, "Young and promising, independent entrepreneurship, revitalization of modern cultural industries, still handsome, is not worth my powder?" "

Fang Yaoxuan: "... You didn't say that before."

Yes, you didn't think so before, Chu Cheng secretly said.

Ji Qingzhou sighed, "That's because I'm arrogant and petite, my mouth is not right, after all, I am all the same age, the gap between people is so big, I have inferiority."

Fang Yaoxuan: ...

Chu Cheng: ...

Ji Qingzhou, "But Mr. Lu Xun said that a real warrior dares to face a bleak life, so I now dare to face the bleak reality." I think that as an idol, it should have positive energy, so I de-powdered you, I decided to turn to fan Chu Cheng, learn from him, work hard, be proactive, and strive for my career."

Fang Yaoxuan: ...

Chu Cheng: ...

"So you don't come to me again, you know, it's hard to return to powder after depowdering, and if you get new stimulation, you'll turn black and step back!"

Fang Yaoxuan: ...

Ji Qingzhou saw that he had nothing to say, turned around and pulled Chu Cheng away.

It wasn't until he reached the door of Ji Mu's hospital room that Ji Qingzhou was relieved, released his hand, and prepared to push the door in, but before he could touch the doorknob, he was pulled by Chu Cheng to the corner of the stairs on the other side.