chapter 174: Past Life Without Responsibility on a Boat (5)

Bai Xi looked at the lantern in front of the door and was quiet for a long time, before slowly picking it up and letting the lantern burn in front of him.

When Ji Qianzhou returned to the room, he saw Chu Cheng holding a dragon-shaped lantern in his hand, saw him enter the house, slightly raised the lantern, and asked him, "Do you like it?"

Ji Qingzhou naturally liked it, "I wanted to buy a dragon-shaped one when I came, but it was sold out, so Bai Xi gave me a fox-shaped one."

"This way."

Ji Qingzhou said "um", pointed to the lantern in his hand and asked him, "Send me?"

"Do you want it?"

Ji Qingzhou nodded, his eyes shining.

Chu Cheng looked at him and slowly handed the lantern out.

Ji Qingzhou was holding the lantern, his eyes were full of smiles, he looked at the lantern, Chu Cheng looked at him, the lantern illuminated his face, and he dotted it in Chu Cheng's heart.

It's time, Chu Cheng thought, they still have other places to go, they shouldn't stay here for too long, or help Bai Jing solve the trouble as soon as possible and leave as soon as possible.

The next morning, Chu Cheng and Ji Qingzhou had dinner together, and only then left with Bai Jing, and before leaving, he asked Ji Qingzhou, "Do you want to go somewhere else?"

"Think." Ji Qingzhou replied to him, he had been playing with Bai Xi in Luoshui for a long time, and he was also a little tired.

"When I get back, let's leave." Chu Cheng said

"Good." Ji Qingzhou bent his eyes and smiled.

Chu Cheng pinched his face, turned and went out the door.

Ji Qingzhou rarely did not go out, while cultivating in the house, while waiting for him to return, but he waited for a long time, until sunset, and did not see Chu Cheng's figure. He looked at the moon that hung high at an unknown time and heard Bai Xi remind him that it was time to eat.

Ji Qingzhou waited for a day, but Chu Cheng did not come back, Bai Xi advised him, "I should come back tomorrow."

Ji Qingzhou nodded and went back to his room to sleep.

He looked at the lantern hanging at the end of the bed, reached out and touched it, and silently said in his heart: You need to come back soon.

This was the first time he had fallen asleep on his own since his transformation.

Bai Jing came back three days later, he was injured, not serious, but Ji Qingzhou and Bai Xi vaguely felt ominous.

"What about Chu Cheng?" Ji Qingzhou asked him.

"He's home." Bai Jing said, "That Shangxian fell into the devil, and fought to die with him, Chu Cheng is a beast, naturally he will not die, but he was injured and unconscious." His brother calculated that he had suffered this and took him back after he fell into a coma.

Ji Qingzhou was a little surprised, "Then how do I go to find him?" You take me?

Bai Jing shook his head, "I don't know where his home is, and even if I knew, I wouldn't go." I am a mortal monster, he is a descendant of the ancient beast, we met in the mortal world, I only know that he is a dragon, I don't know where his home is, how to go. 

Ji Qianzhou was stunned for a moment, blinked slightly, and did not speak.

Bai Jing comforted him, "You don't have to worry, when he wakes up, he will come to you."