Chapte181: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (7)

Ying Nian raised his hand and broke his arm away, refusing, "I gave you a chance, but you don't want it yourself. Tang Yu, let me go, we also like each other, can't we give each other a little final dignity?

He said that he was ready to leave, but Tang Yu finally saw him, how could he let him go like this. Ying Nian felt that their current appearance was really ugly, it was like a joke, and he discussed with Tang Yu, "Let's go out and talk, go somewhere else, don't pull here."

"There's a bedroom here, go there." Chen Mao suggested.

Tang Yu stretched out his hand to pull him, but Ying Nian didn't move, he wanted to go out and talk with Tang Yu, he wanted to take the opportunity to leave, not to continue talking nonsense with him. Ying Nian looked at Tang Yu, vaguely felt that his body seemed to be a little hot, he thought that he was arguing with Tang Yu, but gradually, he realized that something was wrong, it was not the rise in body temperature under intense emotions, it was other reasons.

Ying Nian instantly thought of before he and Tang Yu broke up, and heard others say that Chen Mao sometimes played a lot, played hi, and used drugs to help him.

He felt afraid for a while, and quietly and quickly thought about his current situation. Chen Mao would not let him leave this box, if he really drugged him, he would definitely let himself have a drug attack in front of Tang Yu. It is impossible to leave, then you can only avoid it first.

"I'll go to the bathroom," Ying Nian said, "and I'll talk to you when I come out."

 "There's a bathroom here." Chen Mao reminded him.

Ying Nian did not speak, went straight into the bathroom, quickly locked the door, turned on the faucet, and poured several handfuls of cold water on his face.

He walked over to the toilet, put his index finger into his mouth, picked his throat, and vomited. Ying Nian vomited two or three times, and he couldn't spit out anything else. But he felt that the temperature of his body was still rising, and it was obviously hot.

You should get up and look around the inside of the bathroom. This KTV is specially designed to receive playboys like Chen Mao, and the KTV raises beautiful boys and girls, and naturally prepares a bedroom in the box. Because of this, the washstand in the bathroom here not only contains hand sanitizer, combs, leather bands, disposable dental sets, but also intimately puts razors and other men's supplies for these customers.

Ying Nian walked over, picked up the razor, he took out the blade, this blade was still just replaced, Ying Nian rushed under the clear water, and then, rolled up his sleeves, and slashed fiercely on his arm.

The pain diluted the heat in his body, and also regained his somewhat fuzzy consciousness, which had been gradually burned. He took out his mobile phone and wanted to dial 110, but he felt unsafe, he was a public figure, he could not be involved with the police, let alone in case the police slowed down.

Thinking of this, Ying Nian quickly searched in his mind while his consciousness was still awake, and finally found that at this time, it seemed that only Yao Xiuyuan could ask for help.

It seems that this is the only person who can not be afraid of Chen Mao and Tang Yu and is willing to help him.

He called Yao Xiuyuan without any hesitation, Yao Xiuyuan didn't answer quickly, it seemed to be busy with something, Ying Nian listened to the color bell singing for ten seconds, only to hear a familiar voice over there, "Hey, what's wrong?"

Ying Nian quickly reported the name of KTV and the number of the room he was in, "Tang Yu, his cousin gave me medicine, Yao Xiuyuan, can you come and help me?"