chapter 132

Luo Yuxin had just returned home, he had not announced in recent days, he had a hard time talking about an advertising resource, but he was mixed up by the Fang family, he resented Ji Qingzhou, who caused all this, if it were not for his dispute with Fang Yaoxuan, Fang Yaoxuan would have retreated from the circle, and the Fang family would have been angry with himself.

His side stagnated, but Ji Qingzhou's side of the movie was released with rave reviews, and even submitted the Golden Gui Award! Why? Why can Ji Qingzhou go so smoothly? He was not reconciled, and he also wanted Ji Qingzhou to encounter the same situation as himself. It didn't take him long to have a plan, just like he lost the resources of the Fang Yao Xuanhui, and once Ji Qingzhou lost Chu Cheng, he would not regain his current glory.

Chu Cheng, he has already tried, it is useless, then, why not try Ji Qingzhou's side? As long as Ji Qingzhou's mother did not agree to his being with Chu Cheng, Ji Qingzhou should also agree to his mother's illness. Then, like himself, he would have nothing to rely on, only on his own strength, and so would both of them be the same.

Luo Yuxin thought about it, he only thought that this plan was feasible, he gave himself a little makeup, put on a pair of eyes, and went to the hospital where Wang Fang was, he thought of a good speech on the way, he only needed to tell Ji Qingzhou's mother, they were friends, Ji Qingzhou in order to raise money for her, committed to a man, but the man has a strong family, and he didn't know whether he really liked him, or just treated him as a plaything, he was worth it for Ji Qingzhou. Needless to say, the appropriate desire to say and stop will trigger more reverie.

Moreover, in this way, even if Chu Cheng pursued himself in the future, he could easily take himself off, after all, he didn't do anything, he just said a few ambiguous words.

Unfortunately, this plan was actually bumped into by Ji Qingzhou, and Luo Yuxin angrily dropped his glasses, which was really unfavorable.

He took the wine, and just a few sips after he heard the doorbell ring. Luo Yuxin walked over and opened the door, and Fang Yaoxuan walked in directly.

"Yao Xuan, how did you get here?" Didn't you say that your sister recently watched you very strictly and wouldn't let you go out? "

Fang Yaoxuan looked at him coldly, "Can't I come?" Don't you want me to come?

"Of course not, I'm just a little curious, you sit." Luo Yuxin finished speaking, sat down on the sofa, and asked him, "Drinking?"

"Drink, why don't you drink?" Fang Yao smiled.

Luo Yuxin intuitively felt that he was a little strange today, but he couldn't say what was strange, so he had to stand up and get him a drink, but he was just about to go out, Fang Yaoxuan's leg stretched forward, Luo Yuxin stumbled a little, and fell directly into his arms.

Fang Yaoxuan reached out and hugged him, and Luo Yuxin was puzzled and asked him, "What are you doing here?" You let go of me, and I'll go get you wine. "Isn't there wine on this table, and you still need to go get it?" Fang Yaoxuan's tone was somewhat gentle.

"If a bottle of wine is enough for both of us to drink, I'll take a few more bottles." Luo Yu New Road.

"There's no need for that." Fang Yaoxuan looked at him, "I think a bottle of wine is very good."

After he finished speaking, he reached out and picked up the bottle, took a sip, and then pressed Luo Yuxin, kissed him directly, and crossed the wine into his mouth.

Luo Yuxin was shocked, not understanding how he could do this, he struggled and roared, "What are you doing?"

He reached out and wiped his mouth, and Fang Yaoxuan watched him do this, and the □□ barrel in his heart instantly detonated.