chapter 128

Chu Cheng refused to admit it, "When did I tell you about this?" I spoke to Qin Xue, who knew that Qin Xue was so unreliable that he had told you all about it, which was really disappointing."

Qin Xue didn't spit out a mouthful of blood, "Ah Cheng, now that you are proud of the spring breeze and embracing the beauty, you have forgotten who woke you up when you were depressed and depressed, right?" Without my soul torture, you would still only want to be a father to people! I knew that I should have recorded what you looked like that day, and now put it on Zhouzhou to see, let him see what a person can be stupid when he is stupid, obviously a very smart person, a person who is stupid when he talks about love is simply outrageous."

"Oops, I have this." Yao Xiuyuan took out his mobile phone, "I searched for keywords and found it, when the group was chatting, Ah Cheng said, 'I like him?' I'm a kind of profiteer who won't make this kind of low-level mistake, okay, just play. You see, you've said it in your own group, and you've framed Qin Xue."

"That's when Qin Xue told you a long time ago, and I see that you all know it, so I didn't hide it."

"So don't you, the kind of profiteer, not make this mistake?" Shao Yong teased, "Does your face hurt?"

"Or how to say that the essence of human beings is really fragrant, now that I think about it, Ah Cheng's flag has simply been hung high and inserted on the ground."

Chu Cheng had already thought out his words and generously replied: "From this, it can be seen that I am not a profiteer at all, I am so disciplined and law-abiding, and I pay taxes on time, is it simply the conscience of the business community?"

Shao Yong couldn't bear to look directly at his righteous words, "Your face is almost thicker than the city wall, and ordinary people can't say you."

"Anyway, this matter has been revealed, wait a while when the boat returns, none of you are allowed to talk nonsense, ruined my marriage, it will not be of any benefit to you, you look at the people's peace, it is not like you guys are fooling around, learn more."

Yu Anming looked up at him, "Because I didn't believe your lies from the beginning."

Chu Cheng: ...

"I said that none of the pigs I've ever seen run like this."

"The most terrible thing is not that the pig is not run like this, but as a pig, you can't even arch the cabbage, and you want other pigs to arch, you are really a shame in the pig class." Qin Xue said mercilessly.

"Lose the face of the pig, but also the loss is that the little cabbage of Zhouzhou is well-behaved and sensible, if you want to change to another cabbage, maybe you won't let you arch again, you can be a father to others." Shao Yong added.

Yao Xiuyuan knocked on the cup and concluded, "That's right."

Chu Cheng: ...

Chu Cheng's rare silence was gone.

Ji Qingzhou couldn't help but look down and laugh outside the door, he didn't have the good sense to laugh out loud, afraid that the people inside would hear it, but he couldn't hold back his laughter. He never simply thought that he said that he was a boyfriend, Chu Cheng's friends really thought that he was Chu Cheng's boyfriend, and he always maintained such a statement, and he did not want the fact that Chu Cheng was his own financial lord to spread out and affect his reputation.

Ji Qingzhou had always been very open-minded, so he wouldn't mind these things, after all, Chu Cheng's friends had always been very kind and friendly to him. It's just that he didn't expect them to spit on Chu Cheng like this, Ji Qingzhou thought of this, and he was still a little curious about the moment they were separated, how did Chu Cheng say it to his friends? Can they make such an assessment, is it obvious that he said it at the time? Do you like yourself at first glance?