chapter 151

"Actually, if you don't say so much, we should have counted the second round by now." Ji Qingzhou calmly interjected, "If you really want to say that it is a waste of time, you have been wasting time."

Qin Weiming nodded, "I see, you two are one company, right?" So you're holding a group now, aren't you? He laughed, "Director, is this show still divided into factions?" Your program team didn't say that to me when they invited me. 

The director didn't understand how this was still quarrelsome, and he was about to open his mouth, so he listened to Lian Jingxingdao, "Don't record it first, from the previous report of the money count, it will be deleted."

The cameramen heard the words, looked at the director, and with the consent of the director, turned off the camera.

Lian Jingxing looked at Qin Weiming and walked over to him, "You're quite capable of rising problems?" Obviously, a thing that is not a thing can eventually rise to the level of group bullying? Is this how the show looks to you? 

"Am I wrong?" Qin Weiming asked rhetorically.

"Are you right? As soon as you said this, you invisibly divided everyone into two camps, so how will you get along in the future? How else is this show recorded? What are you not stirring up dissension? "

"It's like if I don't say it, they're not a company."

"Is a company and a group a concept? Is it a company that is holding you back? I haven't seen you talk so much before, and now you talk so much, is it a lack of heart? "

"I'm weak-hearted, what am I weak-hearted?"

"What do you say you have a weak heart?" Don't say check the money, you don't say a word, when you say check the money, you jump higher than anyone, are you really blind to everyone?

"Nonsense." Qin Weiming said angrily.

"When you got in the car, I saw your basket," Ji Qingzhou said suddenly.

His sentence successfully attracted everyone's attention, Ji Qingzhou looked at Qin Weiming, calmly said, "Your two baskets are not full, but you said that you sold 49, my two baskets are full, I only sold 50, in the case that we are all one dollar and three, do you think this is scientific?" Unless your apples are the size of eggs. "

"You also said you weren't in a group!"

"I'm just stating the facts." Ji Qingzhou was helpless, "Even if I and Anyi are the same company, we have not harmed the interests of others from the beginning to the end." If you lie, your price will affect not only The ranking of Anyi, but also Liu Zixin and Li Yiming's ranking, you are not in the group, you alone can directly solo, damage output directly three consecutive, a wave to take away, game over. If you need to hold a group, you are a king in a single row."

Chu Cheng laughed at him and couldn't help but laugh, if it weren't for the fact that there were too many people, he would have wanted to kiss him.

"Okay, what to do with so much nonsense with him, just count the money directly, as far as he is now, he must have lied, if he didn't lie, I and Ji Qingzhou and Yu Anyi would apologize to you and let you punish." If you lie, then you apologize to Ji Qingzhou and Yu Anyi, I don't need to, I have never looked at someone like you. "

"I don't need to," Yu Anyi taunted with his hand in his hand, "I'm afraid that others will say that I'm holding a group and bullying me."

Guan Xiayun saw this, afraid that others would misunderstand Yu Anyi, and quickly interjected, "Anyi is not this kind of person, if she really wants to engage in a company group that set, she will not bring me here, I am not From Xiyu, but she also has good friends in Xiyu, and it is not good for her to directly find the artists of Xiyu?"