chapter 158

As soon as this barrage came out, many CP fans noticed the necklaces of the two of them and asked this question with the bullet screen.

Chu Cheng calmly explained, "This, this is what I sent him first, at that time he just entered the entertainment circle, people are still green, I gave him a blue jade pendant, I hope he can not be polluted by fame and fortune in this circle." He felt that he had been looked down upon, and later he gave me one back, hoping that I, the businessman, would not be polluted by money."

The barrage instantly turned into "Hahahahahaha" and "Please pollute me with money"!

Ji Qingzhou was afraid of saying more and making more mistakes, so he hurriedly said, "Then today's live broadcast is here, and everyone remembers to pay attention to "Youth Tour."

After saying that, Ji Qingzhou was ready to close the live broadcast, and Chu Cheng hurriedly stopped it, "Wait, I still haven't said a word."

Ji Qingzhou looked at him puzzled and thought, "What else do you want to say?"

Chu Cheng looked at the screen and smiled, "Today is Zhouzhou's birthday, since the live broadcast has started, you can say happy birthday to him."

Ji Qingzhou didn't expect it to be this sentence, and he was still a little confused.

Fans reacted quickly, and the barrage exploded in an instant, full of blessings, cakes, and gifts. Ji Qingzhou looked at the various characters that were constantly flashing on the screen, and thought that Chu Cheng not only remembered himself, but also wanted everyone to send blessings for him, and he couldn't help but be a little moved for a while.

The two people ate leisurely before rushing to the recording location without hurrying. Today is the last day of recording, according to the arrangement of the program group, today only needs to be recorded until 4 pm to finish. After that, the guests are free to move, and guests who need to rush to the scene can also leave early.

Chu Cheng spent a day worrying about how to celebrate Ji Qingzhou's birthday in such a small village, so he spent a particularly torturous time recording the program. Waiting until the end of the recording, he and Ji Qingzhou walked back while discussing, "Let's go borrow a rice cooker."

"What's the point of borrowing this?" Ji Qingzhou was curious.

"I'll make you a cake." Chu Cheng said honestly, "Although this place does not sell birthday cakes, but there are still eggs and flour at home, I remember that the Internet does not say that you can make a cake with rice cookers and eggs and flour?"

"Do you still know this?" Ji Qingzhou was surprised.

I don't even know this, I also know that the couriers in this village can't come in, otherwise he would have bought these things in advance and sent them.

"All right." Ji Qingzhou thought for a moment, "Anyway, there is nothing else to do now, let's go, let's borrow a rice cooker."

Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng said that they would do it, and they knocked on the door of their fellow villagers along the road, but the villagers here were accustomed to cooking on the stove, and even knocked on a few without rice cookers. Later, I found it in a grandfather's house.

"My daughter bought it for me, saying it's convenient, so you can use it." Uncle happily lent out his own rice cooker.

Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng thanked each other and returned to their house with the rice cooker. Because the recording was over, the cameras in the room had been withdrawn, the wheat on them had been handed over to the program team, and the mobile phones were back in their hands. Chu Cheng took out his mobile phone and searched the Internet for tutorials, and Ji Qingzhou said, "I will do it, you help me check it."