chapter 167

Wang Fang didn't expect that he would suddenly ask himself this, and he smiled, "I just hope that you are with the people you like and can take care of you."

She looked at Ji Qingzhou, her eyes were full of maternal love, she knew her body better than anyone, she would definitely walk in front of Ji Qingzhou, so he hoped that Ji Qingzhou could meet a gentle and sensible girl, accompany him, take care of him, so that even if he left, he could rest assured.

"Is that all?" Ji Qingzhou asked her.

"If you can find one like that, it's already good." Wang Fang was very satisfied.

Ji Qingzhou looked up at Chu Cheng, and Chu Cheng saw him gesture, stood up and said, "I went out with Xiao Qin to buy some fruit", and took Xiao Qin out of the door.

"What fruit to buy?" Xiao Qin asked him.

"Auntie loves to eat and buy." Chu Cheng said, "You go out for a little more time, and I'll call you back."

"Huh?" Xiao Qin was puzzled.

"Go for it." Chu Cheng waved.

Xiao Qin couldn't, so he had to walk to the elevator alone.

Chu Cheng stood outside the door, holding his ear close to the door, trying to listen to the conversation between Ji Qingzhou and Wang Fang.

Ji Qingzhou looked at Wang Fang, hesitated, and said euphemistically, "Mom, in fact, I have a person I like very much."

Wang Fang was instantly interested, and her eyes lit up, "Is it? "

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "The other party is also very good, he also takes good care of me, he supports me in everything I do, I am happy, he celebrates with me, I am not happy, he coaxes me to be happy, I also like him." "

"Then why didn't you bring her here and show me?" Wang Fang scolded, "Such a good girl, you brought it here, and my mother was happy to see it." "

"I... You..." Ji Qingzhou didn't know whether to say or not, "You've actually seen it a lot of times."

"How many times have I seen it?" Wang Fang thought about it, "I've been in the hospital all day and night, and what I've seen is not those few..." Wang Fang suddenly seemed to realize something, and looked at Ji Qingzhou in disbelief, "Xiao Zhou, should you..."

Ji Qingzhou nodded sheepishly.

Wang Fang really didn't think about it, she thought about it carefully and thought, "How are you and Xiao Qin getting better?" She is in front of me all day long, you still have to shoot, how do you become a couple? Online dating? "

Ji Qingzhou: ...

Chu Cheng: ...

Wang Fang: ???

Ji Qingzhou covered his eyes and simply broke the can and said, "It's not Xiao Qin, it's Chu Cheng, what I like is Chu Cheng." "

Wang Fang: ...

Ji Qingzhou silently put his mobile phone in front of Wang Fang, which was a news page: same-sex couples committed suicide by jumping off a building because their parents did not agree.

Wang Fang watched his small movements and looked at his mobile phone page again, "..."

Ji Qingzhou took the opportunity to desperately say good things to Chu Cheng, "We are both sincere, he is really good to me, I will come to visit the class when I am filming, and I will come to pick me up when I get off the plane." I had setbacks, he spent it with me, I had a good opportunity, he encouraged me to try. He is also afraid that I can't trust you when I'm out alone, so he comes to see you regularly and helps me take care of you. In order to let me rest assured that I can develop my own career, Mom, I really like him and want to be with him, can I? "