Chapter184: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (10)

"Chicken soup ravioli." Ying Nian pointed to the pot in front of him, "But I can only drink soup, you can eat wontons."

"You're miserable." Yao Xiuyuan sighed with emotion.

"What's worse, I still have to eat at the same table with you, watching you eat." Ying Nian said, and felt that he was really a little miserable.

Yao Xiuyuan smiled and reached out to hold his shoulder, "It's okay, I can describe the taste to you, you can imagine it yourself."

Year: ...

Ying Nian felt that their short-lived friendship could be broken!

After the wontons were cooked, Yao Xiuyuan helped Ying Nian to serve it, and Ying Nian also brought out the stir-fried dishes.

Yao Xiuyuan looked at the abundant food in front of him, and then looked at Ying Nian who had an empty bowl of soup opposite, and felt that this contrast was too tragic.

"Alas," he shook his head, "I feel a little pain in my conscience.

Ying Nian said in amazement, "Yo, your conscience still hurts, just now I saw that your conscience is not still alive."

"You said it too, that was just now."

Ying Nian smiled and drank the soup, the soup was very good, the taste was the kind he liked, and I didn't know if Yao Xiuyuan liked it or not.

"Try it, see if it suits your taste." Ying Nian put down the spoon in his hand and propped his chin to look at him, "If your conscience really hurts, eat more, of course, the taste does not need to be described to me."

When Yao Xiuyuan heard this, he immediately took a sip and was quite surprised, "Master, you, you are more delicious than the last time I ate in the hotel, and you will have quite a lot."

"It's fine." Ying Nian said modestly, "It's not too much.

Yao Xiuyuan felt that he would be quite a lot, when Ying Nian just moved in, probably to please him, but also to make what Chu Cheng said less unbelievable, every day became a law to cook for him, Chinese food and Western food on wheel, each meal is not the same, scared Yao Xiuyuan quickly said that there is no need to bother so much, Chinese food is good, he does not have much preference for Western food.

He thought of this, looked at the wontons in front of him, the wontons are very delicious, but unfortunately, Ying Nian can only drink soup, Yao Xiuyuan has some regrets, "When will you be able to eat normally?"

Ying Nian recalled the precautions after gastric lavage that he found today, "It seems that you can drink porridge in a few days."

"Then drink porridge tomorrow." Yao Xiuyuan said, "Don't give me more, I'll eat whatever you eat."

"Do you eat sweet porridge or salty porridge?" Ying Nian looked at him and said very proudly, "I know eight kinds of porridge, if you don't say, I'll be fine tomorrow when I'm idle, I can make you eight things."

Yao Xiuyuan raised his eyebrows, "Are you planning to take it out and sell it?" So much, are there so many pots at home?

"I can buy it, buy it today, and send it tomorrow."

Yao Xiuyuan felt that he was quite enthusiastic about cooking, he thought about it, and Ying Nian said, "I drink both sweet porridge and salty porridge, you can do it depending on the situation, and there is no need for eight things."

Ying Nian nodded and decided to make one or two sweet and salty ones tomorrow to see which one Yao Xiuyuan liked.

He drank two bowls of soup and was almost full. Yao Xiu foresaw that he was going to wash the dishes and pressed him, "I'll go."