chapter 79

Yang Fan did not expect this condition, and after a long pause, asked him, "Who is Ji Qingzhou?"

No wonder he does not know, Ji Qingzhou is now just on fire, although the popularity of the Internet has spread, but the national degree has not been completely opened, Yang Fan, who does not go to Weibo and does not go to the forum, is busy with his career every day, and is busy with his career every day, who can notice that in the new months of the New Year, a new person has been instantly fired.

Chu Cheng sent him a few photos of Ji Qingzhou on his WeChat and said to him, "If you are not at ease, you can audition first." He has worked with Lian Jingxing in a play before, and his acting skills are no problem."

Yang Fan heard this and nodded, he looked at Ji Qingzhou's photo and felt a little familiar, "I want to think." Yang Fan said.

"Yes. By the way, you don't have to worry about investment, if this drama is going to be made, I will invest, but my requirements are very strict, I don't ask this play to make more money, but it must be filmed well."

"You can rest assured, I want to buy this IP just to shoot this story well, but Mr. Chu, if you invest..."

"Can't you?"

"Of course not, I am just curious about what relationship this season Qingzhou has with you, and you ask him to be the lead actor and are willing to invest."

"It has nothing to do with Ji Qingzhou." Chu Cheng said, "As long as this play is filmed, then I will definitely invest, because the investor has an absolute right to speak, and I must have the right to speak in this play." However," he whispered, "if the protagonist wasn't Ji Qingzhou, I wouldn't have sold the copyright at all." Think about it and give me an answer as soon as possible. "

"Okay."

Yang Fan did not let Chu Cheng wait long, he is a very efficient person, after hanging up the phone with Chu Cheng, he let people collect ji Qingzhou's information, after knowing that Ji Qingzhou starred in "A Page of Love Poems", "Broken Light" and auditioned for the "Divine Machine Heavenly Order" that had just officially announced the male protagonist, Yang Fan quickly contacted the director of "Divine Machine Heavenly Order".

He and Director Li, who directed "Divine Machine Heavenly Order", are all in the same circle, how much they know, and they are also better at talking, and they asked Ji Qingzhou's audition performance euphemistically.

Director Li appreciated Ji Qingzhou very much, plus he regretted that he had not been able to star in his own TV series, and he couldn't help but praise a little more, but it made Yang Fan feel surprised. At the end, Li Dao asked Yang Fan, "What do you mean by asking me this?" "

Yang Fan did not hide from him, "I am also preparing to start a fantasy drama recently, someone recommended Ji Qingzhou, I have not seen his plays, so I heard that he tried his shots here, so I asked you."

"That's really cheap for you," Li said, "I originally wanted to use him to play the male protagonist, but the investor didn't agree, no way, this is the change of people, otherwise I am still more inclined to Ji Qingzhou." If you are not at ease, you can let him audition first, you see first."

Yang Fanxin said that he had the qualifications to audition, Chu Cheng's words were very clear, he bought "Partridge Heaven" must use Ji Qingzhou, he did not use Ji Qingzhou, Chu Cheng will not sell the copyright of "Partridge Heaven".

He didn't even have the copyright, so he auditioned for anything.

Therefore, Yang Fan quickly gave Chu Cheng an accurate answer, "I am willing to let Ji Qingzhou be the protagonist, so Chu Zong, let's draw up a contract."