chapter 82

The crew has just been officially announced, and someone on the forum over there has moved the cast over there, comparing with the "Divine Machine Heavenly Order" that has been officially announced before.

"Partridge Sky Crew and Divine Machine Heavenly Order Crew, who are you more optimistic about? 》

Main building: "Partridge Heaven" male protagonist Ji Qingzhou, female protagonist Zhuo Xin, male second YingNian. "Divine Machine Heavenly Order" male protagonist Luo Yuxin, female protagonist Du Qing, male second Yu Feng. With this configuration, who are you bullish on?

Soon a passerby replied: "The TV series mainly looks at the team, but these two teams are good, just look at the actors, Zhuo Xin and Du Qing are popular flowers, but Ying Nian is more than Yu Fenghong, Ying Nian actually went to Ji Qingzhou to match?" "

"This cast is really a bit ignorant, it should not be used to give Luo Yuxin a match, after all, it is the same period, and as a result, he actually went to Ji Qingzhou to match, I can't understand it."

"Look at the value of the face, I chose "Partridge Day"! "Partridge Heaven" This value exploded! 

"Ji Qingzhou + Ying Nian is greater than Luo Yuxin + Yu Feng, Zhuo Xin and Du Qing draw, I choose "Partridge Heaven."

"I also thought that "Partridge Heaven" set Ji Qingzhou, and the supporting roles will be 18 lines, and the result is even better than "Divine Machine Heavenly Order", and the real name envies Ji Qingzhou."

Luo Yuxin's new fan post gradually developed in a favorable direction for "Partridge Heaven", while provocatively replying: "This is really a feng shui rotation, before recording "Decisive Battle for 48 Hours", the position of the year was still before Ji Qingzhou, and now I actually went to match Ji Qingzhou, which is really regrettable. "

While frantically posting on the forum: "Is Ying Nian crazy? I actually went to match Ji Qingzhou! 》

Sleeper! The first time I saw it to match the same period, what should I think! 》

"Rise period to do the same actors, is there anyone else besides Ying Nian? 》

"Ying Nian This is obviously a drop in the field, last year did not do much filming, this year to the same period to do matching?! 》

Ying Nian's fans looked at these posts, angry side and the black tear in the post, while tearing the agent and the agency, asking them if their brains were in the water? Last year, he did not give ying nian good resources, and this year he actually let him match the same period! Which small student online will match the same period of small students! Economic companies are not doing people anymore!

Agent Zhang Long looked at the private message that was about to explode in the background, and handed the mobile phone to Ying Nian, "You see, you see for yourself, I said you can't act in this play, you don't listen, now it's good, the fans are blown up."

"Hmm." Ying Nian calmly responded.

"What is your attitude?" Zhang Long said angrily.

Ying Nian looked at him, "The contracts are all signed, saying what is the use of these."

"Ying Nian, I know you want to terminate the contract, the company did not say not to let you terminate the contract, you are good to stay until the contract expires, do these things to do!"

"You go out, I'm going to read the script."

"Ying Nian, you..."

"Didn't you hear me?" I still have a play tomorrow, don't bother me. "

Zhang Long was speechless, he looked at Ying Nian, "Tang Shao is looking for you, he let you answer the phone." "

"I see."