chapter 140

Chu Cheng saw that he suddenly became quiet like a small quail, and he was a little confused, and when he remembered what he had just said, he reacted, "Are you shy?"

"Nothing." Ji Qingzhou refused to admit it.

"I don't think I've ever called that before, have you?"

Ji Qingzhou reached out and covered his mouth, "Drive you."

Chu Cheng licked his palm for a moment, and Ji Qingzhou immediately withdrew his hand and looked at him with dissatisfaction.

Chu Cheng smiled, watched him puff up his cheeks, didn't tease him anymore, and stepped on the accelerator again.

Ji Qingzhou held the hand that had just been licked by him, and he only felt that his palm was extremely hot.

Chu Cheng peeked at him without a trace, only to think that his lover was really cute, obviously usually intimate is also a warm and direct personality, but sometimes he feels shy because of some trivial things, which is really interesting. Chu Cheng had some feelings, he took advantage of the red light to stop the car, watched Ji Qingzhou lying on the car window looking at the night view outside the window, leaned over and kissed him.

Ji Qingzhou turned his head in surprise, just touching Chu Cheng's lips, and Chu Cheng hugged him and kissed him at the red light, and said softly, "I love you."

Ji Qingzhou looked at him with a smile and did not speak.

At the beginning of April, the film directed by Kang Yicheng was officially announced, the name of the film is "Light and Shade", which is Chen Yaozhong, the dark is Chen Huixiao, and Qi Hun, who plays Chen Yaozhong, is a very good actor, who has won the Golden Gui Award for Best Supporting Actor and Best Actor, now 40 years old, looks like Zhou Zheng, which is very in line with the setting of Chen Yaozhong in the play.

And Chen Huixiao was played by Ji Qingzhou, but this news shocked many people.

"Sleeper!! When did Ji Qingzhou contact Kang Dao! After reading the plot summary, his role is still the male protagonist! "

"Kang Dao! Kang Dao! Real name envy! When will my brother have such resources. "

"Ji Qingzhou is the Western Entertainment Force, it has only been two years since his debut, the resources are simply good enough to explode, saying that no one behind him is impossible!"

"But this is Kang Dao!" Kang's selection of people has always been used by himself, and he does not accept Gasse at all.

"So Ji Qingzhou's acting skills are good enough for Director Kang to see?" Although I also think that he played "Broken Light" well, he was still a little surprised that he ate Kang Dao's cake like this.

"Upstairs sisters look at the plot summary, the male protagonist's age, can be pasted and he has acting skills at this age, in addition to Ji Qingzhou, can you still cite the second one?"

The crowd thought about it, but they really didn't say a second name. At his age, in fact, there are many actors with excellent acting skills, but when it comes to youthfulness, Ji Qingzhou can be said to be unique. Not to mention that netizens on the Internet see more actors with certain popularity, and among these actors, Ji Qingzhou recognized his acting skills because of his performance in "Broken Light", and because he took the film emperor with his lian jingxing, he also rose to the top and became an actor who could catch the acting skills of the film emperor. Therefore, it is really difficult to find a second actor who is in line with the age, has a youthful temperament, has excellent acting skills, and has both three.

Ji Qingzhou's opponent watched him take over Kang Yicheng's movie, and one by one he was so angry that he wanted to open 18 black posts in the forum, but he was quickly suppressed by The Amway posts opened by Ji Qingzhou's fans. Among them, the most indignant are the fans of Chen Jiyuan and Luo Yuxin, Chen Jiyuan has never starred in ip adaptations since "A Page of Love Poems", acting in several small-cost original TV series, all of which have been pounced. His TV series was fierce, but "A Page of Love Poems" exploded.