chapter 52

However, thinking so, Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng finally went to eat Western food, and the two asked for a private room, sitting by the window and looking at the night view outside the window. Ji Qingzhou watched the crowds bustling on the road, there were small traders on both sides of the road selling balloons and peace fruits, and young girls who came out to sell roses while there were many people today. Ji Qingzhou felt very lively, and he liked this kind of liveliness, because this simple and ordinary atmosphere, it seemed to be very pleasant.

The waiter at the restaurant put a peace fruit in front of each of them while they were waiting for the meal, and Chu Cheng did not like to eat apples, so he pushed himself to Ji Qingzhou.

"Don't you eat?"

"I don't like apples."

"Don't you eat at all?" Ji Qingzhou was curious.

"It's not, I just don't want to eat so much."

Ji Qingzhou understood that, like his mother, he could eat less, but he couldn't eat the whole thing. He put away the peace fruit and planned to go back to carving a flower for Chu Cheng and let him eat a little, which was also a good hope for Christmas Eve.

After eating, the two of them were going to go home, Chu Cheng looked at the crowd outside the car and teased him, "Don't you want to go down and walk? Feel the festive atmosphere."

Ji Qingzhou shook his head, "When you go down and walk around at this time, you can't move me, and everyone is a family that can't move."

Chu Cheng chuckled, "Okay, then go home."

"Hmm." Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Go home."

The road on Christmas Eve was a bit crowded, and it took the two of them a little time to finally get home. Chu Cheng said, "I'm going to take a shower," and went into the bathroom. Ji Qingzhou took advantage of this time to go to the kitchen to wash the apples, and carved a peony flower for him to put on a delicate small plate.

When Chu Cheng came out of the bath, Ji Qingzhou handed him the plate, and Chu Cheng looked at the flowers on the plate in surprise, "You carved it?"

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Eat, Christmas Eve, it means to eat a little."

Chu Cheng looked at the exquisitely carved flowers on the plate, and some of them were reluctant to eat. However, the apple can not be put for a long time, put for a long time, it will oxidize and change color, Ji Qingzhou is afraid of oxidation, constantly urging him, Chu Cheng has no way, had to eat it, sighed, "It's a pity."

"Nothing to be sorry for, you like me to get it for you next time."

"You're pretty clever at that." Chu Cheng praised.

Ji Qingzhou smiled, "Not only am I skillful in this regard, but I am also skillful in other aspects."

"Oh?"

Ji Qingzhou pressed him on the sofa, "You wait for me."

After saying that, he ran into his and Chu Cheng's bedroom.

Chu Cheng guessed that he should have gone to get a gift for himself, sitting quietly on the sofa waiting for his gift. I just can't help but guess in my heart, Ji Qingzhou's personality, what Christmas gift will he prepare for himself?

He thought of many possibilities, but he never expected to see a transparent glass bottle after opening the gift box, which contained less than half a jar of folded paper stars, and a ultraviolet pen inserted obliquely in the middle.

Chu Cheng looked at Ji Qingzhou incomprehensibly, "Are you treating me like a little girl?" "

It's still the kind of girl who is in elementary school, and the girls in junior high school don't like this kind of star, right?