chapter 92

"You're not allowed to see him again." Ji Qingzhou said, "Not once."

"Okay." Chu Cheng said without hesitation.

"Don't call him either!" Pull black now!

Chu Cheng heard this, opened the call log, dragged Luo Yuxin's phone into the blacklist, and "blocked."

Ji Qingzhou was still dissatisfied, and looked at it with his cheeks, and his breath was bulging.

Chu Cheng felt that he was so cute, and some wanted to poke, but because Ji Qingzhou was not in front of him, he could only poke the screen, and Ji Qingzhou instantly turned his head, "Don't poke, you don't have this qualification anymore."

Chu Cheng was helpless and coaxed in a good voice, "Still angry? Don't get angry, this time it's not good for me, there won't be a next time."

Ji Qingzhou snorted and didn't look at him.

Chu Cheng had no choice but to continue to reassure him, "But we are not for nothing, I routinely he did 30,000 yuan to do infrastructure expenses for you, and then your fans can take his money to tear his powder, isn't it cool?" "

"What do you mean?" Ji Qingzhou was puzzled, "How did you trick him with thirty thousand pieces?"

"He insisted that I helped him and wanted to pay me, I was such a pure and unpretentious person, since he insisted on giving, I couldn't keep refusing, seeing that the maximum amount of the prize for the righteous courage was thirty thousand, I asked him for thirty thousand, according to the plot he played at the time, this money is not lost."

"You know he's acting, do you want it?" Ji Qingzhou smiled instantly, and couldn't care less about getting angry with him, "You're really unpretentious."

Chu Cheng saw that he finally smiled, which was reassuring, "I gave him a chance, he himself said that he did not give me remuneration, his conscience is uneasy, I am such a kind and enthusiastic citizen, how can I make people's conscience uneasy?"

Ji Qingzhou felt that his words were really cheap and sold well, "If he knew where you spent his money, his conscience was uneasy, I don't know, but his heart is definitely uneasy."

"Then there is no way, who let him have to rush to try to routine me, am I so good at routine?" I'm a traitor. "

Ji Qingzhou looked down and smiled lightly, feeling that Chu Cheng was a little cute again at this time.

"So don't get angry?" Chu Cheng saw that he seemed to be out of breath, and said in a warm voice, "Look at the fact that I have handed over the enemy's machine guns for you."

After Ji Qingzhou passed the surprise period when Chu Cheng and he said this at the beginning, he was indeed not so angry, and he was not angry with Chu Cheng himself, but he just didn't like the intersection between Chu Cheng and Luo Yuxin.

"Don't pay attention to him in the future." Ji Qingzhou said seriously, "Even if he comes to you, you are not allowed to pay any more attention to him."

"Okay." Chu Cheng nodded, "Listen to you."

Ji Qingzhou was satisfied, and his mood slowly improved, if he was around Chu Cheng at this time, it was estimated that he would not be able to help but let Chu Cheng hug him, but the two people were separated from each other, and they could only look at each other on the screen. Ji Qingzhou felt that he seemed to want to be sincere.

On July 20th, Ji Qingzhou officially finished the green, and at the same time, ying Nian was also killed. Ji Qingzhou originally wanted to go back with him, but Ying Nian had to attend a brand conference, so the two had to go separate at the airport and agreed to get back together. They filmed together for more than three months, and the relationship was much closer than before, not to mention that Ji Qingzhou also knew many of his private affairs. Ji Qingzhou thought of him and Tang Yu, he couldn't help but sigh, he felt that the love around him, the ending was not very good, his parents, Ying Nian and Tang Yu, none of them had come to the end, long and long.