chapter 102

Chu Cheng felt that he didn't know, like he didn't know what his feelings for Ji Qingzhou really were, from leaving the hotel to home, he thought all the way, Yu Anming said he liked Ji Qingzhou, so, did he really like Ji Qingzhou? He didn't know.

He is the true proud son of heaven, from birth has stood at the end of the long road of life, he watched others desperately start running from the starting point, and he effortlessly and easily built his own empire. He was too aware of his strengths, so no matter how many people confessed to him, he always looked down on them. He just wants to find one he likes, but what is it that he likes?

Is his liking for Ji Qingzhou really a love liking? Is it really not because of habit that I have a grudge against him, so I can't help but want to continue to care about him?

Chu Cheng didn't know. He had never been in love, and he had never even had a good feeling for anyone, he didn't know if his liking for Ji Qingzhou was love, and he didn't want to lose the second half of Ji Qingzhou's life because of his uncertainty.

He hopes that Ji Qingzhou is good, and he hopes that he can have a good future.

Chu Cheng didn't want to think about this anymore, he unbuttoned his shirt and prepared to take a shower, but there was a warm touch between his fingers, Chu Cheng looked down and saw the jade pendant on his neck - the jade pendant that Ji Qingzhou had given him.

Chu Cheng suddenly regretted that he should actually let Ji Qingzhou take off the jade pendant, the car and the house were not important, but the piece of jade, Ji Qingzhou should have taken it off. The deal between them has ended, so he is not qualified to imprison Ji Qingzhou anymore, he can know other people, he can also fall in love with other people, he is doing this now, it is no longer a red apricot out of the wall, he should let him pick it.

He wanted to call Ji Qingzhou, but the phone had just been in his hand, but he did not press the dial button.

Ji Qingzhou walked very dashingly, only took away the jade pendant and the bottle of stars, he should have attached great importance to the jade pendant, his personality, once taken off, may never wear it again. Between them, there really is no relationship.

Chu Cheng silently put away the mobile phone, this was not what he wanted, he knew very well that the jade, from the day he gave it to Ji Qingzhou, he hoped that he would always wear it.

They had kissed each other's jade pendants countless times when they were intimate, just as they had kissed each other countless times. The car and the house, none of this mattered, but the jade pendant was very important to him and Ji Qingzhou.

Chu Cheng touched the jade pendant on his neck and sighed silently.

"A Page of Love Poems" fans have recently torn up very badly, the idol drama is torn, it is reasonable to say that it is a red and white war, but the red and white of this drama is not the same as everyone expected, Zhang Fei and Zhuang Xiangyang did not tear up. It was Jiang Weiwei's family and Zhuang Xiangyang who were torn up, and the reason was still Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng.

Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng, one said that the other was his idol, and the other said that he liked himself to support Ji Qingzhou, even if the two fans felt that they should just be friends, but they could not stand the brains of passers-by who were watching. Also hindered by this series of dynamics outside the two of them, many viewers unconsciously locked their eyes on them when chasing the drama.

The two of them were originally good-looking enough, the people in the play were well-set, and the audience looked at it and even felt that the two of them were quite suitable, not only establishing a cp super talk for them, but also brushing their own feelings in the bullet screen.