chapter 109

Ji Qingzhou felt that Fang Zhe was really Fang Yaoxuan's uncle, and that he could talk nonsense with his eyes open so wide open, talk nonsense, and push everything on his head, as if Chu Xin had forced him.

"General Manager Fang, you said that, right?" He said softly.

However, Fang Zhe did not answer him, and was still talking to Chu Xin in self-care.

Chu Xin listened calmly, walked to his car, opened the door, and sat up.

"Are you done?" He asked, "When you're done, don't talk nonsense."

Fang Zhe heard this, unconsciously frowned, and then heard Chu Xin's indifferent voice passing down the phone, "When I say something, it is the turn of others to question, I am not allowed to drink, he is not allowed to dip a drop of wine." Whether you fit in or not has nothing to do with you, the turn to get you here to dictate my decision. "

He looked at the watch on his wrist, "It's more than nine o'clock, and it's not too early, tell Zhou Chengfeng to let him take Ji Qingzhou back to his room to rest, and this meal will end here."

Chu Xin finished speaking and hung up the phone.

Fang Zhe looked at the hang-up mobile phone, scolded in his heart, and was about to open his mouth to let Zhou Chengfeng roll with his people, but he heard someone's mobile phone ring.

As soon as Zhou Chengfeng saw that it was Chu Xin, he quickly picked it up, and listened to the side without any feeling, "Take Ji Qingzhou back, this meal does not need to be eaten, I told Fang Zhe."

"Okay, Mr. Chu." After he finished speaking, he smiled and looked at Fang Zhe and the others, "I'm sorry, the boss has spoken, I will take the light boat back first, otherwise I am afraid that it will not be easy to explain."

After he finished speaking, he glanced at Ji Qingzhou, who stood up and politely said sorry to people including Fang Zhe, before turning around and walking out.

It wasn't until after he left that Fang Zhe slapped the table angrily and angrily said, "What a thing! "

The producer and Wu Hui hurriedly persuaded him, Fang Zhe turned his head to stare at the producer, gritting his teeth, "I don't care what you do, this play, Ji Qingzhou's shot must not exceed 20 minutes, and really take himself seriously, well, I want to see how long he can endure."

Wu Hui was speechless in his heart, "This is impossible, this play he is the male protagonist, 20 minutes?" Then this drama does not have to be filmed. "

"What's impossible, mention the role of Yao Xuan, and change the roles of the two people, won't this solve?"

Wu Hui heard the words, secretly snorted, and felt that he was really simple, "Fang Zong, at the beginning of this play, He Huading was Li Ao, the contract was sent out, you said to change people, the crew respects you, and also feel that Yao Xuan is really good, so change Li Ao, let Yao Xuan on." Now you say that the roles of Ji Qingzhou and Yao Xuan are exchanged, do you think that filming is a very simple thing, can you change it? Ji Qingzhou was the first actor to be determined, and even at that time, because he was set first, li Ao, who had solid acting skills among actors of the same age according to his age. It is okay to change Li Ao to Fang Yaoxuan, but it is not okay to change the season light boat. "

"Then I'll divest."

Wu Hui laughed, "Then you withdraw, when you invested, no conditions were opened, when you signed the contract, you didn't say that you would have to adjust the actor in the future, now first move the male second, and then move the male one, you have made all the decisions, what do you want me to do as a director, what else do I direct?"