chapter 100

Ji Qingzhou got up later than him, he had a platform event to participate in today, and he got up at seven o'clock and changed his clothes. Because he was going to the company to make up, he called yesterday to tell xiao Qian the address of his new home and asked him to arrange for the nanny car to pick him up when the time came.

Xiao Qian noticed that the address had changed on the phone, but didn't say anything, until he came to pick him up today, and he was surprised and asked him, "Brother Ji, do you live here now?"

Ji Qingzhou nodded.

Xiao Qian asked him again, "Chu Shao moved?"

He and Zhou Chengfeng were one of the few people who didn't know the real relationship between them, but knew that the two of them lived together. Ji Qingzhou shook his head, and he said, "Xiao Qian, you are my person, right?"

Little Money nodded.

"Well, I know that Chu Cheng told you before to tell him what happened here, but from today onwards, you are not allowed to do this again, if he asks, you will tell him that I will not allow you to say, he has dissatisfaction and can come to me, but you should not tell him about me again." 」

"Why?" Xiao Qian was puzzled, "You quarreled?"

"No." Ji Qingzhou said calmly, "We broke up, so it is not appropriate to trouble him with my trivia again."

Xiao Qian was shocked, and he even felt that he was probably hallucinating, "You you, you broke up?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"When the fate comes, it is divided."

Xiao Qian couldn't believe it, "Didn't he still speak for you a few days ago?" That Tweet."

Xiao Qian said and took out his mobile phone, showed him Chu Cheng's weibo that day that he did not participate in the publicity, Chu Cheng put that Weibo has been at the top, and even the certification has been changed to: play ticket acting, do not pay attention, like me please support Ji Qingzhou.

Ji Qingzhou looked at the text on the page, his heart was a little sour, he sighed, "No conflict, or I let you not tell him about my affairs, he is like this, even if you break up, he will be willing to be good to me, he is a good person, especially to me."

Xiao Qian felt that he could no longer understand, "Then why do you still share it?" You don't like him?

"Of course not, it's just fate, well, you don't have to ask so much, just do as I say, understand?"

Xiao Qian didn't understand, but he still nodded his head with a very good work ethic. He looked at his mobile phone, only to feel speechless, he took time and effort to build up the #boat # super talk, it was not easy to soar all the way up after Chu Cheng's Weibo, even more than #LianZhou#, cp powder ah ah ah screamed that this bump to the truth, if this is not love, they do not believe in love, as a result, the two people actually broke up at this time!

Xiao Qian felt that he could not understand love anymore, no wonder he was a single dog, it was so reasonable.

This time the platform because it was catching up with the hit of "A Page of Love Poems", so many reporters asked him questions about "A Page of Love Poems", Ji Qingzhou picked up and answered a few questions, and when asked, "The actors of this play, which one impressed you the most", he replied very frankly: "Chu Cheng." "

"Speaking of Chu Cheng, it seems that he has not been involved in the promotion of TV series?" The reporter asked.

As soon as Ji Qingzhou listened, she knew that she should not pay much attention to the Weibo dynamics, chu Cheng's Weibo at that time was very noisy, and even once on the hot search, and was withdrawn by Zhou Chengfeng. Everyone speculated that he really didn't plan to mix circles, or was it for the sake of Bo out of position? Ji Qingzhou forwarded the Weibo after he sent it, specifically for him to say a lot, but some people even believe that they are joint hype. However, Chu Cheng didn't care, and looked like he was going with them.