chapter 71

Ji Qingzhou didn't expect that he had actually prepared a New Year gift for himself, he looked at the dark blue box in Chu Cheng's hand and was surprised, "My New Year gift? "

"Yes." Chu Cheng took his hand and put it on, "Open it and see."

Ji Qingzhou looked at the gift in his hand, looked up at him guiltily, and said apologetically, "However, I did not prepare a New Year's gift for you."

"I don't need to." Chu Cheng said, "No one stipulates that gifts must be given to each other."

Ji Qingzhou still felt a little embarrassed, he felt that he really shouldn't be, Chu Cheng remembered to prepare New Year gifts for him, but he didn't remember to prepare New Year gifts for Chu Cheng, it was really too undeserved.

"Then I'll make it up to you later." He said.

Chu Cheng didn't care about these things, he gave gifts all by mood, nothing exquisite, just looked at Ji Qingzhou with a look of guilt, helplessly said, "Okay, you can send it if you want."

Ji Qingzhou heard the words, and only then was he in the mood to open the box in his hand. The box was not large, square, and Ji Qingzhou felt like it contained some jewelry, and sure enough, there was a necklace in the box.

It was a very simple necklace, black rope, exquisitely carved jade pendant, no other decoration, simple and simple. Ji Qingzhou picked up the necklace, looked at the slightly shaking jade pendant, and wondered, "What is this?" What kind of fruit does it look like? Apricot? Peach? Certainly not Apple.

No wonder he couldn't see that the shape of this jade pendant was indeed something special, different from the common shape on the market, this jade pendant was carved into the shape of a branch with a leaf bearing a fruit. The craftsman who carved it is very good, the texture of the leaves is clear, even the veins of the leaves can be seen, and the fruit is hidden under the leaves, with a clear blue color, very beautiful.

Chu Cheng listened to him ask this, and asked with a smile, "What do you think?"

"I didn't see it, I think it should be apricots, green apricots?"

Chu Cheng smiled quietly, reached out and took the necklace from his hand, and put it on his neck, "It's an apricot, it's indeed a green apricot, a green apricot, it's not yet ripe, it's green, and it's very consistent with you."

Ji Qingzhou heard him say this, nodded, and looked down at the jade pendant on his neck, "Did you specifically find someone to carve it?"

"Yes."

"Thanks, I love it."

"Really like it?" Chu Cheng asked closely.

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "It's very beautiful, and it's also very different."

Chu Cheng heard the words and laughed for half a day.

Ji Qingzhou looked at him, and the more he looked at it, the more strange it became, and he always felt that Chu Cheng's current appearance was not right, it seemed to be hiding something from him. Ji Qingzhou stared at him for a long time before he finally realized, "You lied to me!"

He looked at Chu Cheng, "What green apricots, not yet ripe, are green and astringent, and I am very consistent!" This apricot is clearly a red apricot out of the wall of apricots!"

Ji Qingzhou was almost amused by him, "Why don't you take a red jade carving!" The colors are all in line!"

Chu Cheng saw that he finally reacted, laughed for a while, and saw Ji Qingzhou's bulging look, which made him soothe in a good voice, "Angry? Don't be angry, who said that I am a red apricot out of the wall of the apricot, I am clearly a red apricot branch of the spring apricot, symbolizing the beauty of spring, but also means that your future will be as beautiful as spring."