chapter 133

Ji Qingzhou rested at home for another day, and then went to participate in the last roadshow publicity.

Lian Jingxing saw him and asked him, "Rest well?"

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Brother Master, can you rest after you are busy for a while?"

"Hmm." Lian Jingxing replied, "By the way, are you participating in this season of "Decisive Battle 48 Hours"?

"Participate." Ji Qingzhou replied that he had told the director of the program group at that time that as long as he did not maliciously delete his shots to suppress him, then after the program was broadcast, if he became popular, he would continue to join at a friendship price. Although this verbal agreement was later scrapped by Zhou Chengfeng, but in the end it was all mixed in this circle, and "Decisive Battle 48 Hours" was one of the popular variety shows, so the program group invited him, and he was also willing to give the program group this face and be a smooth person.

"Brother Master, what about you?"

"I also participate."

This next season, Qingzhou was a little surprised, "I thought you wouldn't participate in it."

After all, in the past two years, most of the artists like Lian Jingxing have no longer participated in variety show recording, and Lian Jingxing has given the "Decisive Battle 48 Hours" face recording for two seasons, and did not expect that this season will also participate.

"This variety show is not troublesome to record, earn more, and the money is not burning." Besides, "Lian Jingxing looked at him," I have some things I want to discuss with the director of the program team, so I can record another season. "

"That's fine, if you're not here, I guess I'm not used to it."

Lian Jingxing smiled, "You are not as weak as you think, even if I am not there, you will behave well, I believe you."

When he said this, he was a little embarrassed by what Ji Qingzhou said, and smiled without speaking.

The release of "Broken Light" successfully helped Ji Qingzhou and Lian Jingxing to increase a wave of popularity, in addition to the increase in pure fans of the two people, the brotherhood of Lin Luofeng and Lin Luoyang touched many people. #Lianzhou # instantly reached the top of the CP super talk list, angry Chu Cheng looked at these two words, eager to buy a batch of water troops for him and Ji Qingzhou's #Boat ride#

"Decisive Battle for 48 Hours" took advantage of the popularity of "Broken Light", took the lead in officially announcing Lian Jingxing and Ji Qingzhou, cp powder instantly**, and sent the two people to the hot search.

Chu Cheng looked at the cry of cp powder on the hot search square, "It's the same stage again!" My brother is the artist who shares the stage with Zhouzhou the most! My brother has really always taken good care of Zhouzhou! "

"It's been a year! It's been a year! This time last year, Zhouzhou was with my brother, and this year it is still a real feeling of crying! "

"Ah Wei is dead, I love Zhouzhou and my brother all my life, I hope they can always be so good."

Chu Cheng looked at it and couldn't help but ask Ji Qingzhou, "Who does Lian Jingxing really like?" Why doesn't he publish it? Did you know that the two of you are now cp super talk first? Do you think this is appropriate? I'm a legitimate boyfriend, and now, we're both in fifth place! Fifth place! Oh my God, I haven't gotten this rank in my life, and the fifth place will be laughed at to death by my brother, okay? "

Ji Qingzhou felt that he was a little cute, "You really care a lot about Master Brother."

"Am I concerned about him?" What I care about is that obviously our kind of official match is still on the CP list, and we have been crushed by your kind of Lalang ration, should this be? What a shame! "