Narry - Baby Sister

Harry's POV
I sat down heavily beside Niall who was watching Peppa pig with our son Marcus. "Yook daddy Hawy, it a dwinosaw!" He giggled pointing at the Tv as Niall bounced him up and down on his knee. I grinned, "You have one just like that don't you Marcus!" He nodded and clapped his hands.

Niall kissed a cheek the back off the 3 year olds head and leant against my body. "How are you feeling?" He asked rubbing my stomach gently. I smiled and nodded kissing his cheek. My stomach protruded out sitting nearly on my knees. I was 9 months pregnant but nearly a week late.

Niall and I was desperate for me to go into labor so we could meet our new addition to our little family. I gave birth to Marcus a little over 3 years ago, around the same time as Liam and Zayn has their little baby girl Michelle. Niall and Zayn were already planning the wedding, idiots.

Marcus yawned and leant back into Niall's chest. "Daddy Ni I tired." Niall chuckled, "Come on then little man, lets get you into bed." I watched lovingly as he scooped the sleepy boy up and disappeared down the hallway. Leaving me on my own watching the end of Peppa pig, i don't know why but it always seemed to interest me.

15 minutes later Niall stumbled downstairs and crashed beside me. "i swear Lou is rubbing off on him, he has too much energy." I chuckled and leaned against his warm embrace. "How's how little one sitting tonight?" he asked rubbing my exposed bump. I giggled at his feather-like touch, "Pretty good, moved into birth poition though." He nodded and kissed my hard skin.

It was nearly impossible for me to wear shirts anymore so i siply stuck without, much to Niall's enjoyment. My due date was over a week ago so we were on edge.

Together we fell asleep on the couch watching Peppa Pig. Niall lay on his back while i curled against his body, my bump resting on his stomach. Ocassionly during the night his hand would flicker to my bump and rub it affectionatley, he was desperate to meet the newest addition to our little family.

 At around 3 am i felt a sharp pain soar through my bump. I groaned and sat up groggily, only to find the sofa beneath be soaked. My eyes widen and i shook Niall, "Ni, Niall baby wake up." His eye lids twitched and slowly flickered open. "This better be good, i was having a great dream abo..." "Niall my water broke." His eyes snapped wide open and he jumped off the couch.

He hurried off and called Liam and Zayn to get their asses over so they could babysit Marcus. As he was in the kitchen talkin to Zayn about who knows what i was hit by an extreme contraction. I cried out on pain and grabbed my bump.

"Harry!" Niall rushed to my side and kissed my forehead before yelling into the phone, "Zayn get your ass here NOW!" Hee slammed the phone onto the couch before helping me up.

Minutes later a flustered Zayn and Liam rushed through the door carrying a sleepy Michelle. "Marcus is in his room, tell him we'll call as soon as everything is over." Niall managed to say before rushing me through the front door.

Several hours later

I sat upright in the hospital bed staring in awe at the bundle of perfection within my arms. She had the most stunning blue eyes with flecks of green sprinkled throughout. She had small pouty lips similar to mine and several dark brown curls. She was absolutely perfect.

Niall slipped through the door with a grinning Marcus. "Daddy Hawy!" Niall sat him on the edge of the bed and then slipped an arm around my waist. Murcus stared in awe at the tiny human before his eyes.

"Who dat daddy?" I grinned, "This is Darcy, your little sister." His entire face lit up, "Bwaby sisa!" Niall chuckled and kissed his head, "We get to keep her forever and ever." Murcas beamed with pride, "My sisa!"

I turned to Niall with sllightly watery eyes, "I love you Ni." He grinned and pecked my lips, "I love you too Haz."

Hey beautiful people :) Could you all do me a favor and read my Niall fanfic or my Ed fanfic! I would love to get the reads up :) Please and thank you xx