Lirry - I know baby

Liam's POV

I lay on my side with Harry pressed tightly against my chest, his belly pressing gently against my stomach. Warm puffs of air hit my neck as he continued to sleep peacefully. I smiled feeling tiny jolts against my stomach, our baby had the hiccups.

Harry and I were expecting a baby boy in late December, Harrison James Styles-Payne. Doctors had told us the news after Harry had been in a car accident, they had been worried about internal bleeding, but instead they found a baby. We'd been shocked, but ecstatic. But the pregnancy had been really hard on Harry's body.

Our little boy was stealing nutrients that his body desperately needed and was weakening Harry. He was now on a shot that was meant to stop the baby from doing so, but it wasn't working as much as they had hoped. We'd been warned that there was a chance that Harry would have to deliver early to prevent his body from shutting down or miscarrying.

Fortunately there weren't any signs of a miscarriage at this stage, our baby boy was looking rather healthy. A little of the small side but they said it wasn't a problem.

I pressed a kiss to Harry's forehead as our boy continued to jolt. Harry had been struggling to sleep the past few weeks, saying that our boy couldn't decide on a comfortable position, effectively making his Dada lose sleep. He had finally fallen asleep around 2am, and seemed to be completely unfazed by our baby's hiccups.

The hiccupping slowly came to a halt about 20 minutes later, allowing me to fall asleep.

~~~

What seemed to be only moments later I was being shaken awake,

"Liam! Liam wake up!" Groggily I pried my eyes open to meet Harry's panicked green ones. I frowned,

"What's wrong?"

"Li I'm bleeding!" My eyes shot open ripping the duvet back to see a small puddle of blood seeping into our sheets.

"Shit!" I cried jumping off the bed. I looked up to meet Harry's watery eyes,

"What if we've lost him?" I shook my head,

"No no no no, the doctors said he was fine." I pulled on a sweatshirt and shoes before rushing over to help Harry's dress,

"Let's get you to the hospital."

~~~

"We're taking Mr Styles in for an emergency C-section, this baby needs to come out now." I gasped,

"But he's only 6 months!" The doctor nodded sadly,

"We'll try our best. But we need you to wait out here." I nodded sadly gripping onto the hem of shirt. The doctor left walking through a door where I could see Harry staring blankly at the ceiling. Sniffling I picked up my phone. It rang 3 times before a groggy voice answered,

"Liam this better be important," Zayn's grumpy voice rang through the phone.

"Harry's having a C-section." The line went silent,

"What now?" I sniffed,

"Yea, can you come down to the hospital?" I heard movement,

"Niall and I are on our way."

"Thank you," and I hung up.

~~~

Niall, Zayn and Louis bolted through the emergency room doors only 15 minutes later with panicked faces.

"Liam! What happened?" Louis rushed over to me, worried for his best friend.

"He woke me up about half an hour ago bleeding. There wasn't much blood but the doctor said the baby had to be delivered now. So i'm stuck out here while God knows what is happening behind those doors." The first tear slid down my cheek, I had managed to stay strong until this point.

One Direction Mpreg One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara