Zarry - Unexpected Turn of Events

"Can you believe it Zee!? We're finally free! We finally have finished high school!" Harry cried with excitment throwing his arms around his best friends neck. Zayn chuckled and gripped the taller lads waist. After being best friends since childhood they were taking a huge step together, graduating high school.

"Boys smile!" Anne's voice rang through the noise of the crowd snapping photos of the pair embracing their final moments together before partings ways for college.

"Haz you are coming to Niall's party tonight right?" Zayn whispered against. the taller lads neck. Harry nodded in response,

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Ni this is the best!" Harry yelled over the pounding music to his young, Irish friend. The blonde lad grinned an downed another mouthful of what seemed to be a vodka shot.

Harry rolled his eyes at his friend and disappeared in search of Zayn. Soon enough he found the raven haired lad sitting at the bar sipping on a beer staring mindlessly at the bench in front of him.

"Hey Zee!" Harry whispered into his best mates ear alcohol flooding his veins. Zayn shivered under his touch,

"Hey Haz," Harry grabbed a beer and downed half of it in one go. Zayn's eyebrows hit the roof,

"You alright Haz?" He nodded and grabbed Zayn's shoulder's to balance himself.

"I need alcohol in my system to be able to do this." Zayn frowned as his friend,

"Do what?" harry smiled softly and whispered,

"This," he crashed his lips against Zayn's. Zayn stiffened with shock but found himself moving his lips along with Harry's. Smooth lips rubbed against rough, chapped ones. Soon it was a fight for dominance as Harry slid his tongue into Zayn's mouth.

"Wanna take this somewhere more private?" Harry whispered into the near drunk lads ear. Zayn nodded without hesitation and dragged Harry up the stairs before slamming him against the nearest door pushing them into the room. He kicked the door shut and attacked Harry's neck.

"Let's make this a night neither of us will forget."

Zayn stood shakily from his position in front of the toilet bowl. Wiping his shin he stood and glared at his pale complexion in the mirror beside him. His normally tanned skin was a dull brown his eyes had lost their gleam. He looked horrible.

Unsure why he was suddenly ill he took it upon himself to see a doctor. After sitting in the waiting room for near 2 hours, he was finally examined. Only to learn an unspeakable truth, he was pregnant.

Now this only happens once in every few years, several cases have been noted. Zayn happens to be the next victim.

He sighs with discomfort, he now has to tell Harry.

"Pregnant!" Harry cried gaping in disbelief. He knew his friend was ill, but pregnancy never crossed his mind. Zayn sighed through the phone, Harry was in London at College while Zayn was in Manchester. Telephone was the easiest way without having to travel great distances.

"Is it mine?" Zayn sighed and nodded, then realised Harry couldn't see him.

"Yea, it is." There was a chuckle through the line,

"I'll be there in the morning."

8 months later and Zayn sat in awe at the sight before him. Harry stood beside him holding their precious daughter. Their girl had a heart condition but never the less, her daddies loved her.

Anna Marie Malik-Styles was brought into the world by a man, raised by men, married a man and raised her own men.

This is by far my favourite of them all :) A little different to what I normally write but I like it!