Larry - Nice to meet you

Harry's POV

I had never expected I would fall in love, never mind with a man, never mind it being my senior English teacher.

Mr. Tomlinson was undenyingly gorgeous, anyone could have told you that. But i had never planned on forming a special bond with him, or even fall in love with him, with him actually falling for me.

I was just Harry. An average 17 year old boy who's only goal in life was to graduate from highschool with straight A's and then get into their dream college then get married.

It had started in my 11th hear of schooling. I had been struggling with English, so Mr. Tomlinson being the fantastic person he is offered to tutor me for free. That's when it all started.

Every Friday afternoon Mr. Tomlinson, or Louis as I prefer to call him, would join me in the school library and we would work through projects and class work until the library closed at 8pm. The continued for the remainder of the year and into my senior year.

After about 4 months I realised something, I had developed feelings for the stunning teacher.

It wasn't until we had a session at a local cafe did we have our first kiss. We were hidden from prying eyes and it was only the two of us. He had expressed his inner feelings saying that he was slowly falling for me, and that he wanted to give us a shot. Enron if it meant he lost his job.

That was the beginning of our relationship, which only continued to bloom. By the time I had started senior year, we have moved to a more 'intimate' part of our relationship. Bringing us impossibly closer.

My parents were shocked but more than supportive of our relationship, my sister on the other hand had stormed out of the storm yelling that I was disgusting and a freak. That was the biggest mishap in our relationship. I couldn't lose my sister, but I didn't want to lose Louis.

That's when the fights began. Louis struggled with the idea of he and I breaking up. I didn't want to but it seemed like the only option to get Gemma's trust back. We were in a boat that seemed to be constantly rocking, there s always something that triggered. Fight. But I loved Louis too much to let him slip away from me that easily.

It was during this time of uncertainty that I learned something huge, I was pregnant.

~~~

I swallowed nervously, poising my wrist to knock on the familiar weathered door. There was no sound or movement on the opposing side of the thick wood, giving the feeling that there as no one home. The test was burning against my skin through my jeans, I had to tell him.

"Harry?" I turned to see a tired Louis with his hands filled with bags of food.

"Here, let me help you." I took several bags and took the keys opening the door for him. He shot me a tired smile,

"Thanks." I followed him nervously into his kitchen where I placed the bags.

"Why are you here?" Hs voice was rough and thick, meaning he hadn't been sleeping well. I sighed,

"I need to talk to you," he turned with a slight frown.

"I need to talk to you as well." There was something about the tone of his voice that cut through me, almost as if he was giving up on me.

We walked into the living room sitting on opposite couches. We sat in awkward silence waiting for someone to start. I cleared my throat,

"I, um, I sorted things out with Gemma." His eyes lit up,

"How so?" I sighed,

"She still doesn't like the idea that you're my teacher, but she says she will try and ignore it. She's happy for us, she just didn't know how to handle it at the time. She has apologised and wants to meet with you to say it to your face." There was a large smile on his face along with small tears in his eyes.

"So, does that mean we're ok?" I smiled,

"Only if you'll have me back." He launched himself off the seat and onto my lap kissing me forcefully.

"I've missed you so much Haz, you have no idea." I pulled him into my chest hugging him tightly.

"I have something else to tell you." He pulled back smiling,

"Ok." I pulled out the test placing in his hand. His brow furrowed as he looked at it.

"What is this? Is your mum or Gemma pregnant?" Swallowing thickly I looked him in the eye,

"No, I am." His eyes widened,

"What? How? How does that work?" I sighed,

"Apparently I was originally conceived as a girl but for some reason my genes changed so I was born a boy. I developed both male and female reproductive organs. But thankfully I never got a period. I have a uterus which is connected to my, um, you know." His eyes were focused solely on mine as he listened to what I was saying.

"Oh my God, that is insane!" I nodded chuckling lightly,

"You don't say. But I got sick a few weeks ago and it didn't stop, so Mum took me the doctors and then that's when they told me. I only took the test so it would be easier to tell you." He nodded slowly,

"So it's definitely mine?"

"I wouldn't have anyone else, it's very much yours." He smiled blushing lightly,

"How far along are you?"

"3 and a half months." His eyes shot open,

"What! You must be showing by now." I chuckled and lifted my shirt to expose the tiny bump that had formed beneath my sweater.

"Yup, a little." He placed his hands gently upon the tight skin with cautious hands, his eyes were wide with amazement.

"Wow," he breathed, "You're definitely keeping it?" I nodded furiously,

"I could never consider abortion. But I think I might keep the baby when he or she is born, I don't think I could possibly give it away." He nodded slowly,

"That's a good idea. But how is school going to work?" I sighed sadly,

"I'm dropping out." His head snapped up so he could look me in the eyes,

"What! Harry you can't do that! What about law school? Are you going to throw away your dreams?" I nodded smiling,

"Yes I am, I think it'll be so worth it though. I can do that steps course so I get a diploma and the I can go to university once the kid is old enough to go to kindergarten or preschool. I would rather stay and be a Father than go and be a lawyer." He leant forward and pressed a kiss to my lips,

"You are fantastic, you know that?" I blushed,

"You're going to stay then? Like stay and help me?" His eyes widened,

"Of course! I would never leave you, even if the baby wasn't mine. I would do anything for you Haz."

~~~

As Louis said, he stayed. He even went as far as to tutor me so I could still complete school and earn a graduate diploma.

It wasn't easy, Lou got busier as the school year went on with all the assessment marking pilling up. When i was about 5 months pregnant Louis was so busy I didn't see him for 2 weeks. During that 2 weeks I had my worst morning sickness I had experienced yet.

Mum was my support line during this time as I grew more and more sick and lonely without Louis. Bt there was nothing I could do. He tried to come over and do marking at my parents house, but it grew impossible. He found my bump to much of a distraction so he couldn't get his work done.

Taste pregnancy was nothing like I had expected. It as nothing like it was in movies or books. There was nothing glamorous about it. I developed stretch marks, my feet swelled up anytime I tried to move and I had chronic back pain.

Thankfully school mid-terms arrived so my Louis was free. It was around the middle of the day when I was fast asleep when Louis arrived. Banging the gentleman he is he didn't wake me, only climbed into the bed beside me and curled up around my back so we were somewhat spooning.

Waking up to have Louis beside me made my day, and also brought out the moody side of me. I started being angry at him for not waking me up but then suddenly starting crying happy tears because I had missed him.

He just laughed and held me tightly allowing me to cry before I announced that I was hungry. Feeding me was a task in itself, my cravings were everywhere. That day I was craving pumpkin with strawberry jam and pickles, much to my Mothers disgust.

~~~

January 28th I went in to have my c-section. Seeing I didn't have the right lady parts to give birth naturally, I was in need of a cesarean or the baby and myself would both die.

Louis was beside me gripping onto my hand tightly as the procedure began. I was completely numb but could feel the occasional tug. But I really could feel was them removing my baby from my uterus.

I felt empty and weird as they removing the screaming mass of goo. Th nurse gave the baby a quick clean before wrapping the screaming mass into a blanket and placed it onto my chest.

"Meet your baby lads."

A pair of gleaming blue eyes flashed before they were squinted shut and continued to scream. Lou kissed my cheek,

"Boy or girl?" I pulled the blanket back slightly and chuckled,

"No denying the gender there." Lou giggled and kissed our sons forehead.

"Hi there baby, I'm your daddy. It's nice to finally meet you."

A nurse walked over with a checkboard,

"I just need to take your little angel and clean him up a bit and do the usual routine of weighing and measuring and what not." I nodded sadly passing him to the nurse.

"In the mean time, you can finalise the name so we can write up his birth certificate."

Louis looked to me with wide eyes,

"We never discussed names!" I chuckled,

"I guess not, but i like Xavier," Louis nodded,

"i like it, and middle name?" I leant forwad and kissed his nose,

"well Mr. Tomlinson, what about William?" Lou rolled his eyes,

"As long as he gets your last name." I nodded,

"Ok then, its a deal."

Louis grinned as the nurse placed Xavier into his arms,

"Do you have a name?" I nodded not taking my eyes off Louis and Xavier.

"Xavier William Styles."

This isn't my best ... sorry. Also i wrote this on the iPad so there is probably several mistakes. I'm too tired to edit!