Larry - Painful nights (Hybrid)

Dedicated to my sexy penguin Ash cause this was her idea :) Love ya xx

In a world where male pregnancy and hybrids were a common thing.

Harry's POV

I scratched mercilessly at my kitten ears desperately wishing the irritation would leave. After i fell pregnant i developed a horrid case of eczema on my ears and tail. The Doctor warned me that hybrids would develop eczema when pregnant, something to do with a stress on our hormones.

Louis sat beside me with his hand gently stroking my tail to soothe the itch. His touch sent shivers own my spine covering my skin with small goose bumps. I purred with contemptment and rested my head against Louis' shoulder. We didn't get moments like this very often. Usually our little one is very active this time of night leaving me to pace around until they settled. It normally took until 11:30pm to get them to settle and by then Louis is asleep.

My pregnancy was taking a massive toll on us both. I wasn't sleeping and Louis was working extra hours in the recording booth so he could get time off when i went into labour, which could be any day now.

My bump felt hard and the skin was smooth laced with the occasional stretch mark. Louis made the habit of kissing each and every stretch mark every chance he had when i had no shirt on, which was more often than the rest of the lads would have liked.

Being 39 week pregnant it is nearly impossible for me to find clothes that fit, unless i bought maternity but i refuse sine i am a man despite having a uterus.

A sharp kick sent my hands flying towards m bump. I hissed in pain as the baby kicked my kidney. Louis frowned,

"You alright Haz?"

I nodded weakly and leant against his warmth body. The pain didn't fade away as quickly as i had hoped. Louis kissed my forehead,

"You tell me if something is wrong ok? I'll get you to a hospital as fast a I legally can. I don't fancy having you give birth in our while i get a speeding ticket." I giggled at his attempt to make me smile.

"Thanks Lou I..." I let out an agonising scream as i was hit was a sharp pain. i felt Louis grab my hurt has my torso flung forward until my bump hit my knees. I gribbed mercillesly at my bump,

"Lou! Lou it hurts!" he cursed as i felt something warm run down my leg. I couldn't tell what it was but i was praying it was my water breaking and not blood. I opened my eyes far enough to see that my jeans were damp but not stained, my water had broken.

"Harry come on lets get you to the hospital."

The car ride was silent apart from my cries of agony as i was hit with contraction after contraction. Louis had an iron grip on my hand as i relieved myself of some pain. His face refelcted his pain of not being able to help me.

Within 10 minutes i was the delivery room with a panicking Louis.

"Ok Harry i'm going to need you to push!" I screamed as i pushed with all the strength within me. I screamed as i felt my hips tearing apart. Louis whimpered beside me,

"i love you Harry." I screamed as another contraction forced me to push again. After several more agonising pushes, we were relieved with the sound of a baby crying.

"Harry, Louis, meet your baby boy." I chocked back my tears as i held my baby.

"Hi there baby," I cooed tuckingt the blanket back behind his tiny head. A pair of leaming blue eyes shone up at me.

Christopher Dean Tomlinson-Styles born April 15th 2014 :)