(𝟮) 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗬𝗔 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥!

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs sᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗗 about Baby Henderson since fourth grade was her looks and her personality.

She had finally looked more her age and was finally average height. Baby had also started to stand up for herself and her friends when she needed too. She was also more outgoing and more talkative.

The only negative thing about her was that she was too hard on herself.

There's be times where she would tell herself "Baby don't stick up for yourself, the whole grade hates you already" or "Baby you're talking to much, shut up!" and "Baby stop laughing, it's super annoying and nobody likes listening to you."

Baby Henderson was always herself and it was the one thing she disliked about herself. But no matter how many times she thought like this, her best friends were always there for.

Mike, Will, Lucas and of course her twin brother Dustin all sat in a circle around the table where they were playing a game of DnD.

"Somethings coming. Something hungry for blood. A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness. It is almost here." Mike narrated.

"What is it?" Will asked leaning forward.

"What if it's the Demogorgon?" Dustin asked as everyone groaned. "Oh Jesus, we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgan."

"It's not the Demogorgon." Lucas argued.

"You don't know that." Baby responded.

"An army of Troglodytes charge into the chamber." Mike continued narrating.

"Troglodytes?" Dustin questioned.

"Told ya." Lucas smirked as everyone giggled.

"Wait a minute." Mike said softly. "Did you hear that? That...that sound? Boom... boom...boom!" He yelled slamming the table. "That didn't come from the Troglodytes. No, that...that came from something else." Mike said pausing.

"The Demogorgon!" He yelled as everyone groaned.

"Are you shitting me?" Baby said annoyed.