(𝟱𝟱) 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗡!

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                    𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗘𝗖𝗡𝗔 possessed Max, everyone went back to the Wheelers basement and slept there. Mostly everyone slept but Max, who went upstairs. Jack was sound asleep on Babys shoulder, her head was rested on top of Jacks head, she also, for some reason was asleep.

Unfortunately for the two twin Hendersons who were sound asleep, they were both shortly woken up by Nancy Wheeler. Eileen was woken up first.

"Baby." Nancy shook her awake. "Baby!"

The girl slowly opened her eyes lifting her head up. "No," She said still half asleep. "back to bed." Baby put her head back down.

"No. Baby Henderson, wake up." Nancy shook her again. This time it worked.

"Okay!" She shot her eyes open. She then looked down and noticed Jacks head on her shoulder. Her eyes widened, were her and Jack in that position the entire night?

"Baby, you were supposed to be on Max watch." Nancy scolded.

"So was Dustin!" She gestured towards her sleeping twin.

"Where did Max go?" Nancy asked.

"I have no clue. Ask Dustin, I fell asleep before he did." Baby rubbed her eyes to wake herself up.

She went over to Dustin and shook him. "Dustin! Wake up."

The twin boy slowly woke up as Nancy gave him a sharp look. "Aren't you supposed to be on Max watch?"

Dustin hit his head on the back of the tv then wiped his eyes his Eileen did. "Yep. Yep, yep, yep. Sorry." He apologized.

"Then where is she?" Nancy asked.

"She's right there." Dustin gestured towards the empty spot. Baby lifted her eyebrows at her brother. "A second ago. I swear, I just dozed off for..." He checked his watch. "...an hour."

Nancy brought Dustin upstairs to see if Max was there. Baby didn't go with them because she was still very tired, so she put a blanket over her and Jack, and rested her head back onto him and fell back asleep.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Some time passed and Nancy, Dustin and Max explained to them how they had to go to the scary house everyone called, The Creel House. Long story short, there was a loving family who got murdered there.