(𝟱𝟵) 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦.

"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗮❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗮
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                           𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗗 at Eddie's in a matter of seconds. When they walked in there was a huge gate on his ceiling. Jack handed Dustin a broom as he shoved it through the gate making it open for someone to climb through.

Everyone walked under it and there appeared Nancy, Robin, Eddie, and Steve. They all looked at each other.

"What in the world!" Baby smiled in amazement.

"Hi there!" Dustin waved.

"Hi." They all said back as Dustin continued to laugh.

"Bada-bada-boom!" Dustin yelled.

Dustin and Jack tied some sheets together so they could climb down while Lucas and Max grabbed one of Eddie's mattresses and put it under the gate so they would have a safe landing.

Dustin then grabbed the sheets and walked over. "Not quite sure how these physics are gonna work. But uh...here goes nothing." He threw it through the gate as it stayed in a perfect line. "There we go."

"And if my theory is correct..." Dustin let it go as it just hanged there. "Abracadabra."

"Holy shit." Max said.

"All right, pull on it! See if it holds!" Dustin yelled.

They all watched Robin as she held onto the sheets.

"This is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life." Erica spoke. "And I've seen some crazy shit."

Dustin gave Erica a high-five.

Robin then climbed onto the sheets meaning she was coming over to the real world.

"Let's clear the landing pad." Dustin instructed as everyone stepped off of Eddie's stained mattress.

"Oh my god!" Robin yelled as she fell through the gate and onto the mattress. She then sat up. "Thank god. That was fun." Robin smiled as Dustin and Jack out an arm out to help her up.

Eddie was next, as he climbed up the sheets then fell to the ground. He sat up, "That...was fun. Shit." He grabbed onto Dustin's hand.

Next was Nancy, but something odd then happened. She stood in one spot as her eyes traveled left to right.

"Hey! Hey!" They heard Steve yell as he shook her. "Nancy! Wake up! Nancy!"