(𝟰𝟯) 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗡 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧.

"ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗲❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗲
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

            𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 Bradley's Big Buy Nancy threw a rock at the window so they could get in and help out with Elevens leg.

They walked over to the band aid aisle grabbing rubbing alcohol and other supplies.

"Okay, get her down." Nancy commanded as Max and Mike set Eleven on the floor.

"Lemme see." Nancy lifted Elevens bloody pants as blood oozed out of it and onto the floor.

"Shit." Max whispered as Baby had to look away.

"What are you you doing?" Max stopped Nancy.

"I'm cleaning the wound." She explained.

"No, first, we need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage." Max said. "I skateboard. Trust me."

"Mike hold this." Max said as Mike kept pressure on Elevens leg. "Keep the pressure on it, nice and firm, okay? We're gonna need water, soap." She said to Jonathan and Nancy.

Lucas took his back pack off and emptied it on the ground. Max and Eileen both furrowed their eyebrows.

"Does any of this help?" Lucas asked.

"No. Go get me a washcloth and a bowl." Max shook her head.

"A bowl?"

"Lucas."

Will tapped the other three as they all left Max, Mike and El to go find a washcloth and a bowl.

Lucas and Will looked in a different aisle while Baby and Jack checked another aisle.

Baby scoffed when she realized there was no bowls in the aisle. "Damn it where are they!" She yelled.

"Let's look in the next aisle." Jack nodded as they quickly walked to the next.

"No, it's just a bunch of candy." Baby shrugged grabbing a package of Skittles.

The two exited the isle as Jacks eye got caught on something else...fireworks. Same goes for Lucas.

Jack and Eileen walked up to Lucas and Will who were by the fireworks.

"Satans Baby." Lucas said grabbing a pack. "You ever shot one of these suckers?"

"No." Baby shook her head with wide eyes.