(𝟭𝟵) 𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗛 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟.

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"
𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                    𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬𝗦 𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗘 was full of candy. Including her favorite, Skittles. The party went to the next house and rang the doorbell.

"Trick or treat!" They yelled with smiles as the lady opened the door.

"Oh! Well, aren't you cute? The little exterminators and a goth girl!" She said happily as the group looked around at each other.

"It's best not to burst her bubble." Baby shrugged grabbing a handful of candy.

They walked down the driveway and back onto the road.

"If I get another 3 musketeers I'm gonna kill myself." Lucas complained.

"What's wrong with 3 musketeers?" Dustin asked.

"What's wrong with 3 musketeers?" Lucas repeated.

"No one likes 3 musketeers." Mike said.

"Yeah it's just nougat." Will agreed.

"It always tastes the same after you eat it, unlike Skittles where you have different flavors." Baby said as Jack dug through his sleeping bag full of candy.

"Here." He said giving her a handful of packages of Skittles. "Since they're your favorite." He shrugged.

The duo started to tune the rest of the group out that was talking about nougat.

Baby grabbed the Skittles out of his hand and smiled. "Thank you!"

Right when she was about to put the Skittles in her sleeping bag a person in a Michael Myers mask and a fake knife popped out of a bush scaring the group.

Baby and Lucas yelled at the top of their lungs as she dropped her handful of Skittles.

"Holy shit! You should have seen the look on your faces." Max said revealing her self from the mask. "And you? Who screams like that? You sound like a little girl."

The group stood there awkwardly as Max started to walk away. "Hey, you guys coming or not? Oh, I heard we should hit up Loch Nora. That's where the rich people live, right?"

"Yeah that's where I live." Jack whispered as the group started to walk away.

"My Skittles." Baby frowned looking down at the fallen packages of Skittles.