(𝟰𝟬) 𝗔 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗘.

"ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                  𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗦 𝗗𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡 sat around Mikes basement. Eleven was trying to find Hopper and Joyce because they had been MIA, along with Dustin and Phoebe.

Eleven sat with a blindfold in front of everyone. "I found him." She said.

"Where is he?" Max asked.

"Woods."

"Woods?" Jack repeated.

"He's with...Wills mom." Eleven informed.

"My-my mom?" Will asked.

"What are they doing?" Eileen asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Ill...annoy. They're going to Ill-annoy." Eleven said.

"Mike! Breakfast!" Karen yelled knocking on the door.

"Not now, Mom!" Mike yelled back. "Illinois? Illinois, like the state? The state of Illinois?"

"Ill-annoy." Eleven shrugged.

Max brought El to the bathroom to clean her up. Meanwhile everyone else sat outside.

"Somethings not right. I cant get Hopper off my back all summer, now all of a sudden, he's hiking with Wills mom to Illinois? And Dustin and Phoebe are MIA, too? I mean, this can't be a coincidence." Mike paced.

"What does it matter? The bottom line is, they're not here. It's up to us." Lucas said.

"Up to us to do what exactly?"

"Find Billy and stop him." Lucas said.

"Okay, yeah, that's a really nice sentiment but even if El could find him again, and that's a pretty big if, then what?" Mike panicked.

"We burn the shit out of him and make sure he doesn't escape this time." He responded.

"Okay then what?"

"Then we win."

"Easier said than done." Baby shrugged.

"No, see, that's the problem. We don't. We don't win. We got the Mind Flayer out of Will before and he just came right back. We don't just have to stop Billy, we have to stop the Mind Flayer." Mike ranted.