(𝟭𝟱) 𝗜 𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗢!

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗔𝗪𝗞𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗 car ride with Steve and Jackson Harrington they had finally reached the hospital where Will was.

Dustin, Lucas, and Jack were all asleep while Baby sat on the floor, with her friendship bracelets tied onto her chair. She was making it for Will when he wakes up. She hummed a tune of Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gee's, a song she thought fitted the whole situation that had just happened, it was also just stuck in her head.

As Baby tied the end of her bracelet so it matched hers, Johnathan walked in.

Baby stood up with a wide smile as her and Mike woke up everyone else.

"Wake up! Will is up!" She shook them.

"Guys! He's up!" Mike said happily as Lucas, Dustin and Jack all shot up.

They ran towards the room opening the door.

"Byers!" Lucas yelled.

"Oh my god!" Baby yelled of happiness.

"Be careful with him." Joyce warned.

Baby gave Will a big hug as she moved outta the way for others to hug him.

"Go easy on him." Jonathan said.

Jack went and gave him a hug.

"Jack? What are you doing here?" Will asked in confusion.

"They kinda got me wrapped up in all this." He shrugged.

"Uh no you asked to join us in the hallway remember? And Baby didn't want you to join because she thought you and Will weren't friends." Dustin corrected as it fell silent.

"Why would you think we weren't friends Baby?" Will asked.

"I don't know. You guys are like complete opposites." Baby shrugged.

"So you guys are friends?" Lucas asked.

"Yes. We sit next to each other in math class!" Will said with a smile.

Jack looked at her with a smirk as Baby made a sharp look towards him.

"I told you so!" Jack smiled as Baby playfully rolled her eyes.