(𝟭𝟬) 𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 𝗨𝗣 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗣𝗘𝗥.

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴏᴜʀ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝘁❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴏᴜʀ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ"
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝘁
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡 upon the trio and it was still very awkward for everyone. They were still walking in the woods and had a flashlight on.

"So what exactly are we looking for?" Baby asked.

"Something tall and scary." Johnathan replied as it fell silent again.

"Okay." Baby whispered.

Nancy stopped walking causing Byers and Henderson to turn around.

"What are you tired?" Johnathan asked as Baby let out a loud breath and took a sip of her water that she packed.

"Shut up." Nancy said.

"What?"

There was a noise in the distance.

"I heard something." Nancy said worried.

There was a loud whimper.

The trio followed the noise leading up to a bloody deer

"Oh god." Nancy spoke in disbelief. 

"Jesus." Baby said sadly.

The two older kids bent down on their knees in front of it as Johnathan sighed.

"It's been hit by a car." Nancy said putting a hand on it, the deer slowly moved its head. "We can't just leave it."

Baby could feel tears in her eyes. She felt bad for the deer.

Nancy took the gun out as Baby looked at him.

"I'll do it." Johnathan said putting his hand out.

"This is a step up from Thumper. You might be crying for two weeks now Johnathan." The twin girl said as a tear fell down her right eye.

"I'm not nine anymore." Byers said as he grabbed the gun.

They all stood up as Johnathan cocked the gun. Baby shut her eyes and looked away, grabbing onto the back of Nancy's shirt out of fear.

Just before Johnathan pulled the trigger something grabbed it causing everyone to gasp and back up.

"What the hell." Baby said in panic.

𝗰𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 | 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗼𝗰 𝘅 𝗼𝗰जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें