(𝟮𝟮) 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗘.

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇᴍ

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇᴍ."
𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗲
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                  𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 came faster than expected. Baby was just hoping Will was okay and that he would hopefully be back at school. Like always, Baby was late to school because of Dustin.

The two parked their bikes on the rack and noticed nobody was there waiting for them. Baby looked around and saw them by the trashcan.

"Stop being a baby and do it already." Mike complained as the twins walked over to them.

"This is so disgusting. Is this really necessary?" Max asked.

"We need to find it." Jack responded to Max.

"What the hell is going on?" The twin brother asked.

"What do you think? We're looking for Dart." Mike informed as Jack nodded looking at Baby who smiled at him.

Baby was about to ask where Lucas and Will were but before she could say anything trash came flying out of the can.

"What the hell?" Baby spoke backing up so the trash wouldn't hit her.

Lucas jumped out looking at the twins. "Well, well, well. Look who finally decided to show up. After I drew the short straw. Real convenient." He complained.

"It's not my fault he spent almost fifteen minutes in his room." Baby defended herself.

Max looked at Lucas in disgust. "You stink." She said walking over in between Baby and Dustin.

"Hi, Max." Dustin smiled.

"Hi." She responded.

There was awkward silence among the crowd. Baby decided to speak up.

"Where's Will?" She asked looking around.

"He'll be here." Mike reassured the girl who smiled at him.

Lucas looked at the twins. "Are you just gonna stand there? Or you gonna help?" He asked throwing the two a stick to help them look through the trash.

Everyone started poking the trash and looking through it.

The party went inside as the bell rang. Baby sat in her desk but her eyes were trained on Wills empty desk.