(𝟰𝟴) 𝗖𝗥𝗬𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡?

"ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ" 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗬𝗠 back to class. Baby, Dustin, Lucas, and Mike all walked in a line. Jack had already left them for other important things.

"I don't get the big deal. Just talk to Eddie. Get him to move Hellfire to another night." Lucas said.

They were torn between the D+D campaign tonight and Lucas and Jacks basketball game. Baby had to attend because she was a cheerleader. She also didn't have to worry about it because she didn't join Hellfire. She wanted to stay with Will's party. She also thought how it was unfair to Will considering last summer all he wanted to do was play D+D and now they join a new party without him?

Jack didn't join Hellfire. He had only played twice and that wasn't enough to convince him to join.

"Just talk to Eddie." Dustin scoffed shaking his head.

"Why don't you just talk to your coach and get him to move the game?" Mike said.

"It doesn't really work like that, Mike." Baby responded.

"I think that's a great idea, Mike." Dustin ignored his twins comment.

"Thank you, Dustin." Mike agreed.

"This is the championship game." Lucas reasoned.

"And this is the end of Eddie's campaign." Dustin argued. "A semester of adventuring has led this moment, and we need you."

"Yeah and the Tigers dont. You've been on the bench all year, unlike Jack who actually gets play time." Mike said.

"That's not the point."

"Please, arrive at the point."

"If I get in good with these guys, Ill be in the popular crowd, and then you guys will be too." Lucas said.

"Being popular is not what it seems to be, Lucas." Baby said.

"Has it ever occurred to you that we don't want to be popular?" Mike asked Lucas.

"So you wanna be stuck with the nerds and freaks for three more years?" Lucas asked.

Baby understood both sides but she honestly didn't really care.

"We are nerds and freaks." Dustin said.

"Yeah but maybe we don't have to be."