(𝟯𝟭) 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦.

"ɪᴛ's ᴡʜʏ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

            𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 the others went inside. Steve and Dustin were cleaning out the fridge to store the demodog.

Max and Lucas were picking up the shattered glass from the dog that flew in.

Mike was pacing around and Phoebe was just looking out the window like she always did.

Baby was sitting in the kitchen table reading her comic book again as Jack sat next to her peeking over her shoulder reading it.

Dustin threw stuff on the ground. "It should fit now." He sighed.

Steve held the demodog that was wrapped in a blanket. "Is this really necessary?"

"Yes, it is, okay? This is a ground breaking scientific discovery." The twin boy responded. "We can't just bury it like it's some common mammal, okay? It's not a dog."

"All right." Steve groaned. "But you're explaining this to Ms.Byers, alright?" He asked shoving the monster in the fridge.

"Christ. Help me out." He said. "Baby or Jack you guys could at least do something." Steve said still trying to shove the monster in.

"What are we supposed to do?" Jack looked up from the book as Eileen continued to read.

"Get the door, man." He instructed.

"I'll get the door." Dustin said seeing that the two were already occupied in the book.

Steve quickly shoved it in as Dustin quickly shut the door.

Mike walked back and forth.

"Mike would you just stop already?" Lucas asked.

"You weren't in there, okay Lucas?" Mike stopped. "That lab is swarming with hundreds of those dogs."

"Demodogs!" Dustin corrected.

"The chief will take care of her." Lucas said.

Jack flipped the page Baby was reading. The girl flipped it back over so she could reread the page again.

"Like she needs protection." Max whispered.

"Listen, dude, a coach calls a play in a game bottom line, you execute it. All right?" Steve butted in as him and Dustin walked over.