(𝟯𝟬) 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗦?

"ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙɪɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

       𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 everything up for Will. Nancy and Steve were in the shed putting tarp over everything along with Baby and Jack. Nancy and Steve were unaware that they were also in there helping.

"Hey." Nancy spoke up. "What you did, um, helping the kids...that was...really cool." Nancy complemented.

Jack and Eileen both made eye contact, eaves dropping on their conversation.

"Yeah." Steve said. "This little shits are real trouble, you know?" He said.

"Hey!" Baby yelled. "We're right here." She said as Nancy laughed.

There was some more silence as Steve spoke up.

"Are we done?" He asked Nancy who looked up at him. "like can we see other people now?"

Nancy nodded her head. "Yeah." was all she said.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Some people were in the shed talking to Will while others were waiting for them to be done. They all sat around the house.

Eileen sat on the couch, continuing to read her comic book because it was the only thing keeping her occupied while Steve and Jack took turns swinging his bat and Phoebe stared outside.

The lights started blinking on and off as everyone stood up looking outside.

Then the blinking stopped.

"What just happened?" Baby asked looking around as Hopper entered the room.

"What happened?" Dustin asked the cop who grabbed a pen.

"I think he's talking just not with words." He explained writing stuff down.

"What is that?" Steve asked.

"Morse code." Everyone responded.

"H E R E." Hopper spelled out.

"Here." Everyone said.

"Wills still in there. He's talking to us."

Everyone who was in the shed continued talking to Will so they could get his morse code.

"Dash dot dash dot." Dustin said out loud.