(𝟰) 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞.

"ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗡𝗢𝗧 eat that night. The thought of her best friend being missing made her upset and eating meatloaf was the last thing she wanted to do.

Her brother on the other hand was scarfing the food down like he depended on it.

"What's wrong Baby? You haven't touched your Meatloaf." Claudia said with a frown.

"Not hungry." Was all she said with a frown.

"I think the meatloaf is great!" Dustin said with his mouthful.

"Thanks honey but it's not polite to talk with food in your mouth." Claudia said as Dustin muttered a 'sorry'

Baby excused herself, walking to her room as her cat Mews followed her.

She sat on her bed, Mews laying on top of her stomach.

Baby gave Mews a couple pets when her walkie talkie went onto some static when a voice appeared.

"Lucas, Baby. Do you copy it's Mike." Mike said into the walkie talkie.

Baby grabbed her talkie and spoke into it. "Yeah, it's Baby I copy." She said with a sigh as Mews started purring.

"Hey, it's Lucas." He said into the talkie.

"Hey guys!" Another voice said as Baby sat up with her eyes wide.

"Jack?" The three said in unison.

"Yeah?" he said.

"What are you doing on this channel?" Baby asked with a hint of sadness and confusion.

"You said Channel five right?" Jack responded.

Baby face palmed as Dustin walked into her room.

"Yes but-but I did expect you to actually be on it." Baby said as Dustin stood by the door listening to the conversation quietly.

"Stop fussing about it Baby." Mike said as the girl rolled her eyes, Dustin letting out a giggle.

Baby threw a pillow at him, which he caught.