(𝟵) 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗜𝗙𝗘.

"ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜʏ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝘁 ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝘁
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗦 meeting Johnathan and Nancy at the woods.  So Baby rode her bike to Nancy's house where she saw Steve drive off.

"Hey Nance." Baby said throwing the bike on the ground.

"Baby hi!" She smiled with a bat in her hand. "You ready to go?" Nancy said a little shaken up.

"Yeah. Are you alright?" Baby asked.

"Just peachy." The Wheeler girl responded.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"You're supposed to hit the cans, right?" Nancy asked Johnathan who was practicing his aim with a gun.

"Damn the gun is way cooler than my pink pocket knife." Baby said sadly grabbing her pocket knife out of her pocket.

"No, actually, you see the spaces in between the cans? I'm aiming for those." Johnathan said as Baby fiddled with the end of her hair.

She was wearing a low braided ponytail with a black sweater that was tucked into her mom jeans with a cute necklace.

"You ever shot a gun before?" He asked Nancy.

Nancy scoffed. "Have you met my parents."

"Yeah I haven't shot one since I was ten." He responded with a chuckle.

"I've never shot one before." Baby spoke up grabbing the gun out of his hand, aimed for the can, shot it and completely missed.

The older duo laughed as Johnathan took the gun out of her hand. "Yeah you're sticking with the pocket knife." he said as Baby rolled her eyes.

"Anyways," Johnathan said getting back on track. "My dad took me hunting on my birthday. He made me kill a rabbit."

"A rabbit?" The two girls asked.

"Yeah. I guess he thought it would make me into more of a man or something. I cried for a week." Byers said.

"Yet I cry one time in the fourth grade and my new nickname is Baby." The twin girl muttered in frustration.

"Jesus." Nancy whispered.

"What? I'm a fan of Thumper." Johnathan said looking at Nancy.