(𝟯𝟰) 𝗦'𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗦.

"ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴ ᴄᴀʀᴇ"𝘀𝘂𝘇𝗶𝗲, 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆?❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘀𝘂𝘇𝗶𝗲, 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆?
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 where you could relax, hang out at the new mall, not worry about school or even fighting demogorgons. A lot had changed since 84'. Everyone grew up a bit. Will Byers finally had a chance to just breathe and be a kid. Meanwhile, majority of the rest of the party was a little more mature than Will.

Because it was summertime this created an opportunity for Baby to practice her reading skills. She could read just fine in her head, but when it came to reading out loud she was not the best.

Phoebe Henderson had applied to a couple colleges but she got accepted to UCLA so she would be starting school in California soon.

However, you could not say the same about Steve Harrington. He had gotten a summer job at Scoops Ahoy in the mall with Robin Buckley. Baby liked Robin though, she liked the vibes she sent and overall seemed like a really cool girl to be with.

Steve and Phoebe didn't go anywhere in their relationship. They claimed they were just friends, but you could see the (in steve's words) "sexual electricity" between them.

Dustin Henderson spent the start of his summer at science camp. Eileen had the option to go with him but she chose to focus on one subject at a time and that subject was reading. (She also just overall hated science and was not smart enough for the camp).

Jack was spending the summer with his new girlfriend, Eileen. They had become official around two weeks after the snow ball. When Baby Henderson was reading out loud, she was usually reading to Jack.

So there the two sat on Jacks bed. Reading a new book from the library (yes this book was overdue but Baby needed to take her time when she read).

Jack sat on the side of his bed against the wall as Baby laid her head on his lap while he played with strands of Eileen's bangs. She was reading Alice in Wonderland.

" "Well" thought Alice to herself, after such a fall as this, I shall think nothing of tumbling down stairs!" " Baby read out loud with a little bit of stammer in her voice.

Jack looked down at his watch.

" "How brave they'll all th-" " Eileen was cut off by Jack.

"Hey Baby?" Jack said. Baby was not a little pet name for her, it was just her regular nickname that she had been called since the fourth grade.