(𝟯𝟴) 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗕𝗜𝗘-𝗝𝗘𝗘𝗕𝗜𝗘𝗦.

"ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

           𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 started to rumble. Something about Billy made Eleven nervous and because El was nervous Eileen was nervous.

The three girls walked to Max's house. Eleven left a note telling Hop she left.

"It's gonna start pouring soon." Max said. "We should be at the mall or, like, watching a movie or something."

"You don't believe me?" Eleven asked her.

"I believe you saw some super weird stuff, totally, but you said Mike has sensed you in there before, right?" She asked.

Eleven nodded.

"So maybe it was just like that. Maybe Billy just...sensed you somehow."

"But the screams." Eleven said.

"Yeah, I know, but here's the thing. When Billy is alone with a girl," Max said as Baby cringed at what she was saying. "they make, like, really crazy noises."

"They scream?" El asked.

"Yeah, but, like...happy screams."

"Gross." Baby whispered scrunching her face up.

"Happy screams? What is happy screams?"

"It's like-"

Baby cut Max off. "Don't finish that sentence Max."

Max sighed. "I'm just gonna lend you my moms Cosmo." They all walked up to Maxs house.

"His cars not here." Max said. "You really wanna do this?"

Eleven nodded as they walked into her house and then into Billy's room.

"Why do I get the feeling we're gonna find all kinds of wrong in here." Max said as they looked around.

"My anxiety is through the roof right now just being in here." Baby said digging her hands in the palm of her hand while looking around.

Billy's room had some interesting posters and magazines scattered around the room.

Max opened one of his drawers that held some almost naked woman magazines.