(𝟯𝟳) 𝗪𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦.

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ" 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 of dumping Mikes ass. The three girls decided to go to El's cabin and hangout. They all sat around Elevens room doing their own things.

Baby had thankfully packed her book so she could read. She was only reading in her head though.
Max was singing Angel by Madonna and prancing around the room. And Eleven was flipping through magazines.

"Full of wonder and surprise..." Max sang. She came to a stop when she noticed Eleven looking at something.

"Oh, you found Ralph Macchio." Max gushed as Eileen set her book down to look at the page with Eleven.

"Macchio?"

"Yeah he's the karate kid. It's one of the best movies ever." Baby informed looking at the magazine with a smile.

"Hai-yah!" Max yelled pretending to do a karate chop as everyone laughed. "He's so hot, right?"

"I bet he's an amazing kisser, too." The redhead smiled as Eleven gave her an odd look.

"Hey, uh is Mike a good kisser?" She asked as El shrugged.

"I don't know. He's my first boyfriend." She informed.

"Ex-boyfriend." Max corrected as El gave an unsure look.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Okay? He'll come crawling back to you in no time," Max said "begging for forgiveness. I guarantee you, him and Lucas are, like, totally wallowing in self pity and misery right now. They're all like "Oh I hope they take us back." God what it would give to see their stupid faces." Everyone laughed as Max turned around looking at Baby.

"Baby what's it like to have such a perfect relationship with Jack." Max asked.

"Perfect is kind of an overstatement." She shrugged.

"I don't ever see you guys fight or get annoyed with each other." Max explained.

"I get annoyed with Jack sometimes but we work through it and we talk things out." She said playing with her necklace.

"Is he a good kisser?" Max continued asking her questions.

"Yeah he's fine. I've only ever kissed him." She shrugged looking at El who had a look on her face. "What El?" She asked.