(𝟭𝟳) 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗔𝗬.

"ᴛᴇᴀʀs ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ"𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘅❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘅
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

        𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 than last year. Troy and James left them alone. Baby didn't have Jack getting on her nerves 24/7 and Babys grades were somewhat decent.

Besides math where she still struggled in. No matter what she did she still just didn't understand anything.

Phoebe had dropped the twins off at school when they noticed a new car.

The three of them got out of the car to look at the new faces, they had a license plate from California.

A boy with a mullet walked out as a girl with pretty red hair also walked out getting on her skateboard and leaving.

Deciding to shrug it off Baby and Dustin walked away heading inside the school.

The bell rang as everyone sat in their seats as Mr.Clarke put a fake brain on his desk.

In the front row sat Lucas, Dustin and Jack. In the row behind them sat Mike, Will and Baby.

"Meet the human brain." Mr.Clarke smiled. "I know. I know, it doesn't look like much. A little gross even, right?"

Baby was very much not interested in this science unit, so the girl grabbed one of her pens and started to doodle on her hand.

"But consider this. There are a hundred billion cells inside of this miracle of evolution." Mr.Clarke continued. "All working as one. No, no, I did not misspeak. I did not stutter. A hundred billion."

Just as Mr.Clarke finished the door opened as everyone turned their heads towards the principal and the new student.

The same girl Baby and Dustin had saw before.

The girl was very pretty, she had nice eyes and pretty somewhat wavy hair.

"Ah, this must be our new student." Mr.Clarke smiled.

"Indeed it is. All yours." Mr.Coleman said as the girl tried to walk away.

"All right. Hold up. You don't get away that easy." Mr.Clarke said as she stopped. "Come on up. Don't be shy."

"Dustin, drum roll."

Dustin pretended to do a drum roll as Mr.Clarke began to speak. "Class, please welcome, all the way from sunny California, the latest passenger to join us on our curiosity voyage, Maxine."