(𝟮𝟯) 𝗡𝗢 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗦!

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ"𝗱𝗶𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗴❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗱𝗶𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗴
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                  𝗜𝗧 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗘𝗕𝗘 awhile to really understand what had happened with Will Byers last year. She almost didn't believe them.

"So you're telling me that there's a whole other dimension out there and a girl with super powers who can do stuff with her mind?" Phoebe asked, they were all sitting on Dustin's bed.

Baby sighed, "Yes." She nodded her head.

"And Will..." She questioned. "He was talking to Joyce with the lights?"

"It's weird but it's true." Dustin said also nodding.

"Don't forget the part where she flipped a van." Baby said.

"She flipped a van?"

"Yeah. I wasn't there for that though. I was with Steve and Nancy and Johnathan and all them." The twin girl shrugged.

"You were with Steve?"

"Yeah watching him get his shit rocked by Johnathan." Baby explained as Phoebes jaw dropped in shock.

"What?" She spoke.

"Yeah." Baby nodded.

There was silence as Phoebe just looked at the twins.

Baby then spoke up. "So what are we telling mom?"

Phoebe just scrunched her face and hopped off Dustin's bed. "Just follow my lead, okay? And Baby try not to make it look like we're lying."

"No promises." She said as they exited the twins room.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Baby kept her mouth shut the whole time. Phoebe had convinced Claudia Mews had ran away somewhere. So Ms.Henderson stood outside yelling for Mews.

"Mews!" She yelled and then walked inside. "Mewsie!" She continued. "Mews!"

She shut the door as Dustin sat on the phone.

"Dusty, Baby, Phoebe, you're sure she's not in your room?" She asked.

Dustin held his finger up as someone was speaking through the phone.

"We've checked all around the house! She's not in here." Phoebe lied with a frown.

"Yup we've checked almost a thousand times!" Baby smiled nodding her head up and down as she fiddled with her necklace.